In the End

I'm Sorry...

{B1A4 - Only One}   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIpHJq7VZq4

{Your POV}

Teen Top was waking up, but I couldn't pay attention to them.  I just couldn't.  I was standing there, breathing in on what had happened.  Nothing came out but tears.  Everything that just happened, ruined the rest of my life. I knew that gentle wind was Sungjong and the others, but I couldn't accept the fact that they're were gone.

Changjo walked up from behind me and turned me around, looking straight into my eyes.

"Everything's going to be okay.  I promise." He said with sincerity in his eyes.  I knew he meant ever word.  We both leaned in until our lips met for the first time.

"Saranghaeyo ~~~~~~-ah." He whispered when we broke apart.

"Saranghaeyo Jonghyun." I whispered back.

 ----------------------------------------------------

9AM-In the morning at Teen Top's Warehouse (aka your new home)

I walked downstairs and saw everyone talking at the table.  I went passed them and into the kitchen to get something to drink.  When I turned around, I saw everyone in front of me with sad and guilty faces.

"Hey, ~~~~~~~-ah.  We're really sorry for what we did.  We weren't really us the past few days, and we hope you can forgive us."  Niel apologized.

"I know you weren't yourself, but honestly I'm pretty upset.  Upset that, they're gone." I said.  Their expressions darkened.

"I'll forgive on one condition though." I bargained.

"What?!" They said as their faces brighten up.

"You guys are my part of my family now." I said smiling.

"Done!" They said as they ran over and gave me a big group hug.  Everyone except Changjo.

"You're not going to give me a hug, since we're family now?" I said emphasizing on the word family.

"Well, if we're family, we can't date, can we?" he asked.

"What are you talking about? I don't even like you."

"Oh! Really?  That's not what you said last night." he said as he stepped closer.  The others already left the kitchen by then.

"Want to remind me?" I teased.

"Glad to." he said as he leaned down and our lips met. 

When we broke apart, I went upstairs and silently shut my door.  My back slid down to the floor as I brought my knees up to my chest.  I sat there and cried for the next few hours.  Obviously, I wasn't so well.  I missed my Infinite Oppas too much.  They were family, but now its Teen Top.  I got up and walked over to my bag and took out my phone.  I looked through all the pictures me and Infinite had together.  It caused more tears to stream out.

"Oppa.  I miss you." I whispered.  I put my phone down and went to my bed.  I took my pillow and hugged it.  This is real misery.  My phone rang.

*I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you'll fly in your life
I sesangeun jaeun nunero, tto geudael boryeogo hajiman
Boran deushi dangdang hage, mal halsu isseo You are the only one* *** 

I looked up.  I set that as Sungjong Oppa's ringtone.  I jumped off the bed and ran for it.  I looked at my screen, the number was unknown.  I picked up.

"Yeoboseyo?" I weakly said.

"~~~~~~~-ah." A familar voice said.

"Oppa?"

"Ne~"

"How come I can't reconize your number?"

"~~~~~-ah, silly girl.  I'm not calling from earth now."

"So it's true.  You really did die."  I whimpered.

"~~~~~-ah, be a strong girl and stop crying.  You know I'm watching over you.  So are the others.  Do you think we want you to see you cry all the time?"  Sungjong said.

"Araso."

"Don't forget you have Teen Top.  You also have Changjo too.  He loves you just like I love you.  Remember Infinite loves you to Infinity." He said as his voice trailed off and the call ended.  I stood there crying while I held my phone.

Changjo came in and saw me crying.

"I knew something was wrong." He said as he pulled me into a hug.  "Didn't you hear me tell you that things are going to get better.  I promised you and I'm not going to break it."

"Ne~" I said.

"Now get dressed.  Today, I, Choi Jonghyun, will make life better for ~~~~~~~ with the rest of Teen Top." he vowed.  I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Daebak! See? I already made you smile." He teased. I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Are you going to tease a girl that's crying?" I asked him.

"Aniya!" he complained and I laughed more.  The window opened on its own and let in a gentle wind.

"Sungjong Oppa~ Thank you~" I whispered.

 

-------------------------------------

A/N: I'm making the next chapter the end T^T Boohoo...