A night out

I'm Sorry...

{CAP's POV}

I took L.joe's sign and saw that Dongwoo was around the corner.  I gave L.joe a thumbs up and left the window.

"What happened?" Niel asked.

"Dongwoo's outside, let's go.  Maybe we could get another member as well."  I replied and opened my door and stepped out.

"3 people in one day CAP?"  Niel asked as he followed me outside.

"Yeah, why not?" I said.  We came out and saw Dongwoo about to follow L.joe and the others.  Niel quickly used his ice powers and froze his legs.

"Yah!  Why can't I move?" Dongwoo asked.  He turned his head and saw us.  "Hey! Give us back ~~~~~!!"

"Why should we do that?" I replied as I launched a punch but he ducked in time.

"Hey this isn't fair!  My legs are frozen!" He shouted.

"And?" I asked as I threw another punch.  It missed again.  Is there something wrong with me today?

"Hyung! Wouldn't it be faster if I just do this?"  Niel called and threw a water bubble at Dongwoo's head and held the bubble there.  Dongwoo was struggling for air.  Eventually his body went limp, Niel held the bubble there for awhile longer and soon turned the bubble into ice.  Dongwoo was frozen in the streets.

"Yah!  You guys are murderers!!"  Someone said.  Niel and I turned our heads and we saw Hoya.  I looked at Niel and he understood.  Niel froze his leg and put the bubble around his head just like he did with Dongwoo.  When his body went limp, Niel froze the bubble.

Dongwoo and Hoya were dead.  Tomorrow will be the last day...

 

--------------------------

A/N: To make up for this short update, I'll make the next 2 chapters interesting, but you guys won't have you date with Chunji cause he's indecisive about your date.  You're just going to....... (read to find out ;D)