A Morning With Teen Top

I'm Sorry...

2 days earlier

7 AM - Abandon Warehouse with Teen Top

{Your POV}

The stupid sunlight woke me up.  I felt an arm around my waist.  Oops, Forgot again! Sorry Changjo!  I looked up at him to see his cute face which is sleeping peacefully.  What are you thinking!?!? I'm dating Sungjong! After about 10 minutes (I think) Changjo started to wake up.

"Good Morning Oppa!!" I said.

"Good Morning ~~~~~!  Did you sleep well?"  He asked.

"Yes I did actually and I think it's all because of you!"  I said as he gave out a slight chuckle.  He got off the bed and stretched.

"I'm going to wash up in my room okay?  You should wash up too."  He said walking over to the door.

"Awwh, but I want to stay in bed!"

"Oh do you?" He asked giving a sly smirk.  He walked back over to my bed.

"Oppa!? What are you doing?" I asked.  "Stay aw-" Changjo started to tickle me! I couldn't help but laugh. "Oppa! Stop!!"

"Then say you'll go wash up!" He said.

"Fine I'll go!! Now can you please stop!" I begged.

"Alright." He said and left my room.  I got up and walked over to my bathroom.  I was surprised to see a brand new pink toothbrush.  At least it matches with the rest of my room. I smiled.  I took a hot shower and walked over to my "new" closet.  Everything was absolutely cute and adorable yet very fashionable!  Chunji has a good fashion sense.  I ended up picking this and jumped on my bed.

 

 

{Changjo's POV}

As soon as I stepped out of ~~~~~~~'s room, I see the other members glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What were you doing in ~~~~~~'s room all night?" L.joe hyung asked.

"Well, I went to go comfort her."

"All night?"

"She didn't want me to leave."

"Whatever." L.joe said and walked away with the other following except for Ricky.

"She knows you doesn't she?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah, I was surprised she remembered." I said giving a slight chuckle.  Ricky laughed along.

"That's great. Good Luck!  Beside you have a tough competition, especially Chunji and L.joe hyung." Ricky said.

"Alright." I said and walked off to my room to wash up for the morning.

8:30 AM

I finished washing up and headed over to ~~~~~'s room.  I knocked on the door.

"Come in."  ~~~~~~ said.

"Hey. Are you going to go downstairs and eat?" I asked.

"Uhm.. Sure? Why not?" ~~~~~ said hiding her upset tone.  She got off her bed and walked over.

"~~~~~?"

"Hmm?"

"You look cute." I said smiling.

"T-thank you." She said blushing.  We walked downstairs and saw the rest of the members waiting and playing games.  ~~~~~ held on to my arm.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm scared Oppa."

"It's alright. They won't hurt you. I'm right here." I said and she nodded.  We walked over to the table and sat down.  The others got up from what they were doing and sat down with us as well.  L.joe who was the one that was cooking, brought over pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"Good Morning ~~~~~~-ah!" They all said.

"Good Morning..." ~~~~~~ whispered.  Everyone started to grab food and ate but ~~~~~~.

"How come you're not eating ~~~~~~~?" I asked her.  Everyone froze.

"I'm not hungry Oppa." ~~~~~~ said.

"But you have to eat a little.  How about a pancake and a little bit of eggs?"

"Alright." ~~~~~ said as I put a pancake and eggs on her plate.

"How is it?" I asked.

"It's delicious." She said facing me, showing me her fake smile.  L.joe smiled and soon after RIcky burst out laughing.   ~~~~~~~ must not like it so much.

"Don't worry ~~~~~~-ah, you'll get used to the cooking."  Ricky said smiling causing ~~~~~ to finally show her real smile.  L.joe was obviously trying to hide his upset face when he looked down and continued to eat.  Once everyone was done, Chunji hyung offered to wash the dishes while everyone went to go play.  Chunji was finally done and offered if ~~~~~ would like to watch a movie.

"I'd love to Chunji-ssi!" ~~~~~~~ said.

"How come you don't call me Oppa like you do with Changjo?" He asked. 

"Cause I barely know you."

"You barely know Changjo." Chunji said, but ~~~~~~ stayed silent and giving me a 'Help!'  look.

"Stop asking her questions hyung!  Let's just watch the movie!"  I said.  Everyone slowly agreed and sat on the couch or on the floor

[seating (left to right)]

Couch: Chunji, ~~~~~~, Changjo, Ricky

Floor: L.joe, Niel, CAP