Just a Warning

I'm Sorry...

I was standing there, breathing in on what had happened.  Nothing came out but tears.  Everything that just happened ruined the rest of my life.


3 Days Earlier 9 A.M -Sungjong's home

{Your POV}


 "Oppa!  Let's go somewhere fun today like we always do." I said. 

"Alright.  Where do you want to go?" Sungjong asked. 

"I don't care as long as I'm with you, I'll be fine." I replied as I was cuddling closer to him as he gives me a big smile and a kiss.
 Knock. Knock.  I got up to answer the door.  "Who is it?" I teased. 

"Open the door. It's me, Woohyun." he answered.  I opened the door and he stepped in.  Sungjong got up to get a cup of coffee for his friend. 

"So what are you doing here?" I asked Woohyun as we went to go sit down at the table.

"I need to tell you and Sungjong something really important." Woohyun answered as Sungjong brought his cup of coffee and sat down beside me. 
 "So what did you want to tell us?" Sungjong said.  Woohyun took a sip of his coffee before answering. 
 "You guys have to really careful, okay?"
 "Becareful of what?"
 "Something is going to come and get us one by one.  We don't know what it is yet, but you guys have to be careful.  I already told the other members."
 "Then how can it be dangerous if we don't know what it is?"
 "Cause it's a feeling that Sunggyu and I had one night.  We had the same dream for several days but we weren't sure.  When we finally told each other, we knew it was serious."
 "Alright Woohyun, we'll be careful.  I don't want anything happen to my princess." Sungjong said giving a quick kiss.
 
 "You have to be extra careful ~~~~~."  Woohyun said pointing to me.
 "Why?" I asked
 "Just listen to this, don't talk to anyone unless you are sure they are one of the members or someone you trust or you'll get hurt.  Understand?"
 "I understand" I replied holding on to Sungjong's hand as Woohyun gets up to leave.  Sungjong and I stood up to help him.
 As Woohyun is about to step out, I blurt out my last question, "How do we know if we can trust you?"  He turned around and said to us, "You can't know, you just have to believe me."  Sungjong and I stare at him until he's almost out the door.
 "Please be careful you guys.  If anything ever happens, you need to know all of the members love you."  Woohyun said as he closes the door.  I turn around to look at Sungjong as he looks down at me.  Tears started to form as I hugged him tight.  "Don't cry, ~~~~~.  Nothing is coming to get you, I'll protect you." Sungjong said hugging me tightly.