We fight, we make up

Red Threads

"You guys, let's do this." Minho huffed, determined. "And please, for the love of God, can you two make up already?" Minho looked at Seungyoon and Sera, who still had a 1 metre long gap between them. Sera looked down at her phone, determined not to look at Seungyoon unknowingly by having something else to focus on. "What are you, 14?"

As if on cue, Sera and Seungyoon both shot him equally dirty looks. Minho sighed. "Fine, let's just look for Yuelao."

"Where exactly is under the moon?"

"I've estimated the times of the moonrise and moonset. At moonrise, which is about half an hour later, the place under the moon today, is at the stretch of stores two streets from here!" Minho chirped eagerly.

Sera looked skeptical. "So we're going to find Yuelao along a street full of shops. What's he doing there, buying groceries?"

"Come on, there's no harm trying. It'd be great if we could find him, no?"

Sera wasn't sure if she wanted to know the truth. She has decided to pretty much stick to Seungyoon no matter what, but it's still hard to stomach bad news. Moreover, with the tension between her and Seungyoon now, it's difficult for her to stick to her decision. Sighing, Sera kept her head down at her phone, before anyone could see the tears b in her eyes.

Looking at Sera sigh, Seungyoon sighed too, looking up at the sky. No stars hung in the midnight blue sky. No brightness in the gloomy dark. Seungyoon fixated his gaze on Sera. He wasn't used to seeing her from this distance, walking so far away from him. She looked so lonely, he felt so lonely. Seungyoon was wrong, so wrong. He lost, terribly. Seeing that Sera was on her phone, Seungyoon took his phone out to call Sera.

Even though she was pretty much walking ahead of him.

"Incoming call from Seungyoon oppa." Sera looked back at Seungyoon, who immediately looked away, feigning nonchalance. She wouldn't play hard to get. If he was apologising, she wanted to hear it immediately. She answered the call.

"Sera, I'm sorry. I was wrong."

Sera was already tearing up.

"I love you, and I will hold onto you no matter what. Because I know that's what you want, and if that makes you happy, I'll do it. I don't want to ever see you sad again."

"I was so scared, oppa." Sera burst into tears. She stopped right in her tracks.

"Don't be."

Sera turned around to find Seungyoon standing right behind her. "Please forgive me."

Sera smiled, wiping her tears roughly. "Okay."

Seungyoon noticed a star in the corner of the sky. So there was brightness afterall. He took her hand in his and entwined their fingers, then pulled her in for a deep kiss.

tumblr_nf015oDzNM1tkthhzo1_r2_250.gif