Bonjour27 is typing...

Red Threads

What is this madness? Is this a dream?

"Say hi to Song Minho-sshi, the artist of the comic." Jinah announced.

The moment Sera looked away from her computer, she realised. What?

From her pinky sprouted two red threads instead of one. What is happening? She stood up in alarm before sitting back down. She was convinced that her eyes were playing tricks on her. It just wasn't possible. All her life, she has never seen anyone with more than one red thread sprouting from their pinky. How then could it happen to her? What did it mean?

She stared at Minho, unable to find words. Then she realised he was staring at her as well.

But it wasn't here. How and why did it appear all of a sudden? Sera was in complete disbelief, and so was Minho.

Does this mean I have to share? Minho wondered.

Seungyoon looked up at Minho, and in doing so, looked in the direction of Sera. He caught her look of distress, as she gave him a glance, as though warning him to be prepared for a shock. She lifted up her pinky, revealing the two red threads. Seungyoon was momentarily confused, and understandably so. How could another red thread appear suddenly? He traced the red thread to... Minho. This only served to make him even more dumbfounded.

Interestingly enough, Seungyoon did notice an equally puzzled and quizzical look on Minho's face.

"Sera-sshi, we need to discuss, this, erm, this signboard! Let's go to the conference room!" Seungyoon grabbed the nearest file he could and bolted off.

"What is this?" Seungyoon held up Sera's hand in disbelief. "How could there be another red thread?"

"It appeared suddenly, and it's connected to Song Minho."

"Does that mean... you have another soulmate?"

"Have you ever seen someone with two red threads?"

"I haven't."

"How is it possible to have two soulmates?"

"There are many things we don't know."

Sera inhaled deeply. It was very likely that both Minho and Seungyoon are her soulmates. But, she can only end up with one of them. She came to this conclusion:

Seungyoon may not be the one she is destinied to be with.

A sidelong glance at Seungyoon informed that he likely came to the same conclusion.

Sera didn't want to believe it. They've come so far. They felt so right. Surely they must be a fated pair. But what's with the sudden appearance of a red thread with Minho? It must be of significance. Moreover, Minho's comic was on the story of red threads of fate. All these coincidences were shoved into her face, how could she disregard them?

"Oppa, do you still remember the third person we chatted with on the forum?(Chapter 2) The other person who could see them."

"You think we should ask him?"

"We should."

Sera cast a sidelong glance at Minho. Call it bull, or call it a woman's sixth sense, but she felt that there was more to him than meets the eye. What if...


KSYrocks94: Hi Bonjour27, how are you?
KSYrocks94: Buzzbuzz12 and I actually know each other in real life, and we have something we want to ask you.
KSYrocks94: Have you ever seen someone with two red threads of fate?
Bonjour27 is typing...
Bonjour27: Yes, I have. In fact, I just saw it today.
KSYrocks94: Where did you see it?
Bonjour27: At the firm of The Daily Paper.
KSYrocks94 is typing...
KSYrocks94: Song Minho-sshi.
KSYrocks94: Is that you?
Bonjour27: What? How did you know?
KSYrocks94: I think we should meet. Or rather, we should meet again.

 

 

sJWtwTb2.jpeg