All For You

Red Threads

That's you!?" Sera stood up from the table. "Oh my god! This is so unbelievable! Two of us, out of seven billion people in this world! And we're soulmates!" She jumped up and gave Seungyoon a hug out of joy. "Oh, sorry." She coughed awkwardly and sat down again. "Nothing to worry about, you even kissed me last night." Seungyoon pointed to his cheek. Sera was absolutely floored and did not try to talk about that. "So you knew, I was The One. No wonder you were making moony faces at me the first time you saw me." Sera deduced. Seungyoon laughed.

"Okay, let's go through it one more time. If anyone asks why you're wearing the same clothes?"

"I'll say I was too tired to iron my clothes so I wore the same one."

"If they ask you how you managed to get home?"

"Kang Seungyoon sunbaenim sent me home." Sera mumbled. "And he left right after I stepped into my home." Sera added. "Alright, you're good to go!" Seungyoon gave Sera a thumbs-up. "Later, you walk in first, I'll go in later." Seungyoon instructed. "Oh, and we're meeting Mr Oh later, just to finalise the ideas." Sera gulped at the thought of handling her first customer. "Don't worry." Seungyoon recognised that scared look on her face. "I'll take you under my wing." Sera looked up at him. He seemed so trustworthy, so dependable, so dreamy...

So boyfriend material.
                                          
"Jinah noona~" Seungyoon called in a sing-song voice. "You're free, right? Please bring us coffee!" Seungyoon made his way to the office, gesturing for Sera to go too.

"Why did you ask her to bring coffee?" Sera asked, curious. "You'll see." Seungyoon grinned mischievously.

When Jinah came in, Sera knew why. Their red threads are connected! She shot Seungyoon a knowing look, and he returned it with a smirk, a glint in his eyes. Sera giggled silently. "Here's your coffee." Jinah set the cups down. "Thank you." Mr Oh replied and smiled at Jinah. Sera tried hard to resist the urge to yell "You two should get together!" at them.

"Sunbaenim," Sera called Jinah. "What's the matter?" Jinah asked. "Mr Oh is really handsome and he seems nice, don't you think?" Sera beamed. "Why would you say that suddenly?" Jinah looked at Sera, suspicious. "Nothing. Just thought you two would look good together." Sera stuck out her tongue. "Strange... Seungyoon said something similar too... what's with you guys?" Jinah side-eyed Seungyoon. "If I was the only one who said that, it's just my opinion, but if Sera-sshi says that too..." Seungyoon scooted over. "Maybe you two are fated." Sera and Seungyoon exchanged knowing glances and grinned devillishly.

Seungyoon didn't miss his chance to have lunch with Sera, though she was worried. "Tongues might wag." Sera cautioned. "Well, we're the only graphic designers, so naturally we'll work together more and become closer. Don't worry." Seungyoon assured her. His words really did have a calming effect on Sera. She smiled, reassured.

"Tomorrow is the last day of 2014, you know." Seungyoon very casually remarked. "Yeah." Sera replied in between slurping in her noodles. "And I suppose you're going out with your friends after work to countdown to 2015?" Seungyoon asked. "No, I'm not. They ditched me to go with their boyfriends." Sera replied equally casually. "Why?" "I was just thinking, since we have no one to countdown together with, why not we countdown to 2015 together? It's a special day, the last day of 2014, we ought to end the year on a happy note!" Seungyoon suggested, feigning nonchalance, like I just totally want to have fun on the last day. No other intentions at all. Definitely not because I want to spend time with you. Nope. Sera thought that was cute. "Okay, I don't see why not." She didn't miss how the corner of Seungyoon's mouth twitched when she agreed.

"Sorry, girls! I have something on and I won't be able to countdown. Have fun without me! ♡" Sera sent to her friends via Kakaotalk. She did feel a little bad abandoning her friends then saying they abandoned her, but she had to do it.

For her soulmate.

I want cereal from Seungyoon!