Revelation

Typical Spies

Jinki blinked at Kibum's shocking sentence.

    "W-What?" Jinki asked.

    "I can't leave H.Y.U.N because Jonghyun threatened to kill my parents if I got caught." Kibum cried.

Jinki was confused. Why was the enemy telling this to him? He put the cuffs away and embraced the latter. Kibum cried in Jinki's arms and actually felt safe.

    "You're making my job harder than it should be. You're not suppose be to crying, you're suppose to be trying to hurt me or spitting threats at me." Jinki said softly.


    "Sorry I.. no. I'm not sorry." Kibum said, moving away from Jinki.


Kibum wiped his eyes and looked away. Jinki looked at Key, with concern. Why was he concerned about the enemy? Jinki scratched the back of his head while Key tried to regain his composure.

    "Jonghyun's got your parents, if what I heard was right." Jinki said.

    "Yes, and he's not taking me off this case until I get that file. So give it to me." Key said.

    "Even if I give it to you he probably won't let you go." Jinki said.

Kibum's eye twitched because Jinki was right. Jonghyun wouldn't let him go even if Donghae and F.I.S.H went down.

    "What if I help you?" Onew asked.

Kibum's raised an eyebrow.

    "Why would you help the enemy out?" Kibum asked.

Because I've fallen for you, Jinki thought.

    "It doesn't matter to me if you're my enemy or not. I want to help you out." Jinki said.

Kibum's eyes watered again but he blinked the tears.

    "Do you know where Jonghyun is keeping your parents?" Jinki asked.

    "If I did, I would've set them free, changed my name, and be in the States by now." Key growled.

    "No need to get aggressive." Jinki said.

Jinki tried thinking about a solution but suddenly felt something near his hip. He snapped out of his thoughts and noticed Key's face was closer to his face.

    "What are you doing? Onew asked, trying to kee a blush from covering his face.

    "Nothing." Kibum said, calmly.

His hand found Onew's pocket and felt the drive, but Onew didn't have the drive with him. What Kibum was feeling were the necklaces Onew shoved into his pocket earlier. Jinki shoved Key away and felt Key's hand leave his pocket. Quickly Kibum put the "flash drive" in his pocket without Onew knowing.

    "If you do intend on helping me, look for me." Kibum said, and threw something on the ground.

The room started to fill with smoke and Jinki coughed, waving the smoke away. Once the smoke cleared out Jinki noticed Key was gone.

    "What kind of hacker carries smoke bombs?!" Jinki exclaimed.

He failed to catch him again. It's so frustrating! Jinki headed back to F.I.S.H in a bad mood. Why didn't he just handcuff Key then and there. He was probably lying about his parents being held captive. He's such a fool for having such a big heart. Once he exited the garage, he put his hands on his pockets as he walked towards the elevator. He pulled out the locket but the key, that goes with it, was gone. He must've dropped it along the way, well there goes $50 dollars for the stupid thing. Regardless, he put in the locket and hid it under his dress shirt. It was barely noticeable and he was grateful for that. Kibum walked down the street to H.Y.U.N with a confident smile. He pulled out what he stole from the dumb spy then stopped dead in his tracks. What was in his hand wasn't a flash drive it was a stupid key necklace.

    "What kind of-" Key started.

    "Hyung!" Cut him off.

Kibum looked up and saw Taemin waiting for him at the entrance. He sighed and put the necklace on because what else was it good for?

    "Hi Taem." Kibum replied.

    "Did you get the file?" Taemin asked.

    "No." Kibum said dully.

Good, Taemin thought. Taemin shrugged and pulled Kibum into the building. They went towards the elevator and waited inside to get to the fifth floor. Taemin left Kibum to go do some more research on the fire, without Kibum's or Jonghyun's knowledge. Kibum stepped into the office where Jonghyun was waiting for him.

    "Well?"

    "I didn't get it." Kibum said disappointed.

    "Did you get anything?" Jonghyun asked, turning to look at the young hacker.

    "I managed to pulled a key out of the spy's pocket." Kibum said, hoping that counted as something.

Jonghyun slammed his hand on his desk, making Kibum flinch.

    "Can't you do anything right?!" Jonghyun yelled.

    "I'm sorry sir." Kibum said, lowering his head.

Jonghyun sighed and looked at Kibum.

    "Maybe the key can be used to open a safe." Jonghyun said.

    "Sir-"

    "Find out what safe can be opened with it. That's an order." Jonghyun commanded.

    "Yes sir." Kibum agreed because there was no point in arguing with the short man.

Taemin wrote down notes about the file he was reading. This isn't going to prove anything but he wants to see if he can figure it out without anyones help. Minho typed away on his keyboard seeing many things on his monitor about the murder.

    "Where are the names?" Minho asked himself

Maybe they're being shielded by something. Too bad he doesn't have any hacking skills.

    "Dibidibidis, what are you doing?" Jinki asked walking into their office.

    "Reports." Minho lied.

Jinki rose an eyebrow.

    "That's surprising." Jinki said

    "Yeah." Minho replied, not paying attention to anything.

Jinki sighed and went to report to his father about his failure. Minho glanced up a little then went back at the monitor.