Found You

Typical Spies

Minho just kissed his cheek, Taemin couldn't believe it. His heart fluttered but it was wrong and he knew it. He didn't pushed the taller man away either, he just stood still.

    "Get going now." Minho said, pushing Taemin away lightly.

Taemin nodded and walked away.

    "He's got so much charisma." Taemin said to himself, a light blush covering his face.

Minho looked a bit lovestruck when he walked into the building when Jinki tackled him. Jinki dragged Minho away, in front of all of the other agents in the lobby. Jinki threw him in the elevator and stepped in after him. They went up to the 15th floor and Jinki dragged Minho into their office while Minho protested. Jinki finally let him go on the floor and sat in his desk.

    "What the-" Minho started.

    "What were you doing down there with that boy?!" Jinki exclaimed.

    "Do you think I came on too strong?" Minho asked.

    "That's Jonghyun's little brother, Taemin. Jonghyun will murder you if father doesn't." Jinki stated.

Minho's eyes widen at what he was told.

    "That was Taemin?!" Minho exclaimed.

    "Where is your head?!" Jinki asked.

    "I don't know!?" Minho said, running his hands through his hair.

Minho laid on the floor and groaned.

    "It's fine, if father doesn't find out." Jinki said.

    "What shouldn't I find out?" Donghae asked, strolling into the office.

Jinki and Minho screamed which scared Donghae.

    "That..That Jinki lost one of his couple necklace." Minho said.

Donghae gave them a blank expression and walked away.

    "I hope he knows I used his credit card to buy that necklace." Jinki said.

    "You didn't use yours?" Minho said.

    "Why would I?" Jinki laughed.

They laughed and Jinki shut the door to their office.

    "Seriously though, you're screwed." Jinki said.

Minho's smile dropped and gulped.

    "Where did you go anyway?" Jinki asked.

Jinki stared at Minho intently while the younger boy avoided his gaze.

    "Nowhere special." Minho said.

Jinki walked over to Minho's desk and Minho tried to block him off.

    "What are you doing?" Jinki asked, raising an eyebrow.

    "Nothing." Minho said.

    "Then move." Jinki said.

    "No." Minho said.

They stared at each other and Jinki stepped forward and grabbed Minho, pushing him aside rather harsh. Minho fell to the floor and looked surprised. Jinki the monitor and saw many articles about the murder.

    "You've been playing detective!" Jinki exclaimed.

Minho got up from the floor and nodded.

    "You're not suppose to be looking at this file. It's a high level security file!" Jinki exclaimed.

    "I didn't know it was it was that classified." Minho said.

    "I don't know how you got in without hacking." Jinki said.

Minho shrugged and Jinki sighed. Taemin arrived back at H.Y.U.N after going to the store to buy pencils because he really was out of them. Once he reached the 5th floor, Kibum pulled him into his office.

    "What's with that look?" Kibum asked.

    "What look?" Taemin asked confused.

    "You look like you've been daydreaming about someone." Kibum said.

Taemin has been thinking about someone, it's that stupid charismatic spy, Minho. Taemin blushed lightly and Kibum exclaimed.

    "Yah! Stop that! You know Jonghyun will get overprotective if you say you like someone." Kibum said.

    "You had that same look last week!" Taemin exclaimed.

    "No I didn't!" Kibum exclaimed.

    "You were so zoned out you weren't paying attention to hyung when he was talking to you and ran into a wall." Taemin said.

Kibum's face flushed because he remembered running into the wall.

    "Who were you thinking about?" Taemin asked.

Onew popped into Kibum's head. He was waiting for him to rescue him from this prison but he hasn't appeared since. Every place he's broken into there were other agents, none of them Onew. He's constantly waiting for Onew to come but he never does. Kibum shook his head and Taemin noticed how Kibum's expression changed after he asked that question.

    "No one." Kibum lied.

    "Hyung I saw your face. You were thinking of someone." Taemin said.

Kibum held his arms and sighed.

    "I think we both like someone." Kibum admitted.

Taemin looked at the ground. They both knew it was wrong. It was wrong to love someone who works for the rival company. Jonghyun sighed and rung Kibum to his office. A few minutes later Kibum walked in.

    "You wanted to see me sir?" Kibum asked.

    "Shouldn't you be out breaking into buildings?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

Kibum sighed and looked down.

    "I don't want to continue doing this." Kibum said.

    "What did you say?" Jonghyun growled, getting up from his desk.

Behind the door Taemin was listening in on the conversation. He heard a loud smack and he knew what happened. Jonghyun had slapped Kibum, Taemin shut his eyes tight.

    "You will go out now and unlock a safe with that key and find me that file!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

    "Did Donghae move it again?" Kibum asked.

    "Yes and I can't find it." Jonghyun fumed.

    "Has it occurred to you that maybe he locked the file somewhere in his building?" Kibum asked again.

Jonghyun looked at Kibum with an idea, maybe Kibum shouldn't have said anything.

    "Break into F.I.S.H and don't come back until you find the file. If you get caught, it's the end of your parents." Jonghyun commanded.

    "Yes sir." Kibum said, not objecting.

Kibum left the office and cursed under his breathe. Onew please come save me, Kibum thought. The sun went down and Jinki yawned. Minho was out in a mission and had just returned.

    "I'm so tired." Minho said, putting his keys on his desk.

Jinki nodded in agreement and threw a paper ball at Minho. Minho was too tired to retaliate and just shrugged. Donghae walked into their office and smiled.

    "Shouldn't you guys be at home?" Donghae asked.

    "Why? This is basically home because our house is just behind this building." Jinki scoffed.

    "Because I gave everyone the night off." Donghae beamed.

Jinki's and Minho's mouths dropped.

    "Are you serious?" Minho asked, still in disbelief.

    "Yeah." Donghae replied.

    "Appa, no offense but that's the stupidest idea you've had all year, beside trying to buy a whole bunch of fish tanks to set up in the break room." Jinki stated.

    "Why do you say that?" Donghae asked, feeling hurt.

    "Because you left the whole building unprotected!" Jinki and Minho exclaimed.

Donghae shrugged and turned to leave the office.

    "That's why Jinki is in charge of night watch." Donghae said, leaving the room.

Jinki's rage exploded as he got up to go after their father. Minho held Jinki back, trying to calm his older brother down. After a while, the building was cleared out and Jinki and Minho were the only ones that remained. They sat in the surveillance office, watching the cameras, which was on the 10th floor of the building. After a while Minho called quits and went home to rest while Jinki stuck around. Around midnight, Kibum landed on the roof of F.I.S.H and looked for an entrance.

    "Let's see. If I remember right from the schematics I've seen of this place. The maximum security files should be located on the 13th floor." Kibum said to himself.

He really can't believe he's doing this. He's somewhat scared of entering F.I.S.H because they train hardcore spies. The spy he met wasn't very good at his job because he thought too much. Kibum found an air vent and opened it. Jinki wasn't paying attention to the monitors because he was too busy watching cat videos on his phone. Kibum maneuvered his way through the ducts, keeping track of which ways he goes. He carefully and quickly went down many ducts to get to the 13th floor. He went through a loose vent and landed on the ground. Jinki looked up at the monitor in time to see Key fall to the ground. He jumped to his feet and felt glad and angry at the same time. He went down the stairs instead of using the elevator, it'll build suspense in his opinion. He got to the 13th floor and looked around. Which room is it? Jinki thought. He opened the first door and saw it was empty.

    "I guess I have to do this with trial and error." Jinki sighed.

Kibum groaned and got up from the floor.

    "Ow." Kibum said, after brushing himself off.

He looked around and saw he was in the room with many computers.

    "Now where is the file?" Kibum asked himself.

The door opened and Jinki stepped in.

    "There you are." Jinki said.