Donghae and Kyumin Epilogue

Typical Spies

A few days after the wedding, Donghae sighed and looked at Kyuhyun and Sungmin. They were in sitting in Donghae's office discussing some things.

    "It's nice to have you back Kyu." Donghae said.

    "Yeah it's better than being locked up in a dark place." Kyuhyun said.

    "I was worried about Kibum the entire times we were locked up." Sungmin said.

    "You know he worked hard to keep you guys safe. He even endured beatings from Jonghyun." Donghae said.

    "Kibum told us about everything once he woke up from that fall. I still can't believe he had to date Jonghyun." Kyuhyun growled.

Donghae chuckled and leaned back in his chair. Kyuhyun took a sip of water from a cup nearby and Sungmin checked his phone for any update from Kibum about his honeymoon. He put his phone away seeing there was nothing to check.

    "Do you know where Jinki and Kibum went for their honeymoon?" Kyuhyun asked.

    "I think Jinki said they were going to London." Donghae said.

    "London?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed

    "Aw, Kibum's always wanted to go to London." Sungmin said, clasping his hands together.

    "Yeah but it's expensive." Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin pouted and looked at Kyuhyun.

    "Why didn't you take me to London? Jinki took our son." Sungmin asked.

    "Because it was expensive!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, making Sungmin roll his eyes.

    "Well that didn't stop Jinki. He was planning the honeymoon before they even got engaged." Donghae said.

    "He wanted everything to be perfect. Aww!" Sungmin squealed.

Just then, Donghae's phone beeped with a notification. He looked at his phone and grinned.

    "Jinki just updated with me." Donghae said, unlocking his phone.

He showed Kyuhyun and Sungmin a picture on his phone. It was Kibum and Jinki on their honeymoon in London. Jinki had his arms wrapped Kibum's waist and Kibum was doing a peace sign, they were both smiling.

    "It looks like they're having fun." Donghae said.

    "They look so happy!" Sungmin beamed.

    "When are they coming back?" Kyuhyun asked.

    "I don't know, they still need to go to Paris, then Spain." Donghae said.

    "Oh, I can't take this! I need to see my Kibum again." Kyuhyun wailed.

    "Stop being an overprotective father." Sungmin scolded.

Kyuhyun crossed his arms and sat back in his chair.

    "Jinki better not do anything to hurt our little Kibum." Kyuhyun mumbled.

    "Kyuhyun, Jinki's a sweet young man." Sungmin said, kissing Kyuhyun's cheek.

    "Indeed, and he gets it from his parents. Yesung and Ryeowook would be proud to see him now. Married and the future head of F.I.S.H." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun's and Sungmin's eyes widened with what Donghae just said.

    "Future head of F.I.S.H? Are you're stepping down?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

    "No, I know it seems like it but I'm not stepping down, not yet. Jinki might reject the idea of being CEO right now so I'm going to wait until I actually retire." Donghae said.

    "Why would he reject it?" Sungmin asked.

Donghae smiled and remembered Jinki's reason.

    "It's because he wants to stay young for a while and go on some missions with his new wife." Donghae said.

    "What about Minho? He's your actual son, and it seems you're favoring Yesung's son over your own." Sungmin pointed out.

    "I have a reason for that actually. Jinki has actually earned the title Fierce Indestructible Spy Hero unlike Minho. Plus he doesn't want this place, Minho's got something else in mind." Donghae said.

    "What exactly?" Kyuhyun asked. 

    "Do you want to keep asking questions or do you want to get reinstated?" Donghae said.

Kyuhyun shut his mouth and Sungmin just smiled. Donghae pulled out Kyuhyun's file and placed it on the desk.

    "But if you don't mind me asking, what did happen to Sandeul?" Donghae asked.

It was a touchy subject between Kyuhyun and Sungmin and Donghae knew that. Kyuhyun fidgeted in his seat and Sungmin didn't show emotion.

    "You knew he was sick. His immune system wasn't good." Kyuhyun said.

    "Don't play with me, Cho. I knew he didn't die when he was baby." Donghae said.

    "You clearly know what happened, so why are you asking us?" Sungmin asked.

    "I just want to hear your side of the story." Donghae shrugged.

Kyuhyun sighed and Sungmin drummed his finger in the chair.

    "Sandeul was curious, I was hoping he would major in forensics in college but...that didn't get to happen." Sungmin said.

    "He got out of the house and got...hit by a car." Kyuhyun said.

    "I should've kept a closer eye on him." Sungmin said.

    "We both should've, but I don't understand why Kibum doesn't remember being with Sandeul for four years." Kyuhyun wondered.

    "He always says Sandeul died before he was born, but that wasn't the case." Sungmin said.

    "Maybe he didn't have a close bond with his brother so he doesn't remember him." Donghae suggested.

    "That could be it." Sungmin said.

    "Why did you ask that question?" Kyuhyun asked.

    "Just making sure you're actually Cho Kyuhyun." Donghae said.

    "Why you little!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

Donghae didn't flinch when Kyuhyun sounded like he was going to attack and Kyuhyun made no attempt to hit him. Like what was the point if he didn't react?

    "Yup, you're Kyuhyun alright." Donghae said, chuckling.

Sungmin chuckled at Kyuhyun's fuming expression and Donghae wondered how long they were going to keep it a secret. Donghae then couldn't help but look at the picture frame of Hyukjae smiling on his desk and smiled himself. It looks like he kept Hyukjae's promise on keeping Minho safe after all.

The End.