Will I See You Again?

Typical Spies

Kibum looked at Onew and smiled.

    "Onew." Kibum said softly.

Jinki looked at the ground and cleared his throat.

    "It's Jinki." Jinki said.

    "Jinki?" Kibum asked.

Jinki walked towards him and signaled to the camera. Kibum understood the hint and got into a defensive pose.

    "So your real name is Jinki. I knew Onew was too stupid of a name for you." Kibum said, glaring at the latter.

Jinki chuckled and looked calm and collected, but in the inside his heart was beating fast. The cameras were recording the moment and he can't show mercy to the enemy.

    "I don't think Key is your real name." Jinki said, grabbing Kibum.

Kibum squirmed a bit before kicking Jinki away.

    "It's Kibum." Kibum admitted.

 Jinki smiled, his head facing away from the camera.

    "Dance with me." Jinki said.

    "Of course." Kibum said.

Jinki went to punch Kibum and Kibum stopped his hand and kicked the latter. Jinki fell to the ground and Kibum walked over to him. Jinki downed Kibum and grabbed the latter.

    "You're not bad." Kibum said.    

Kibum flipped Jinki off of him and stood up.

    "You're not so bad yourself." Jinki said, brushing himself off.

Kibum ran towards him and Jinki moved out of the way as Kibum "missed" him and kicked the camera. The camera broke and in the surveillance room the feed was gone. Kibum fell backwards and landed on Jinki. They faced each other and they blushed lightly.

    "Well there goes the camera." Jinki said.

    "Not my concern." Kibum scoffed.

Kibum saw a chain stick a bit out of Jinki's shirt and reached for it. He pulled out the chain and saw the necklace looked like a lock. Jinki stared at him a bit confused and a bit dazed by Kibum's pretty face. Kibum pulled out his key necklace and Jinki finally knew where his key went. Kibum inserted the key in the locket and it opened. There was nothing in the locket and it kind of disappointed Kibum.

    "You've opened the lock to my heart." Jinki said.

Kibum burst out laughing and rolled off of Jinki. Jinki blushed lightly at his stupid comment.

    "You're so cheesy, Jinki." Kibum laughed.

    "I'm sorry." Jinki apologized.

    "No, don't be sorry. It was cute." Kibum said, smiling warmly.

Jinki felt his heart explode at Kibum smile, and coughed a bit.

    "Why is Jonghyun so cruel to you?" Jinki asked after clearing his throat.

    "It was my kind of father's fault. He used to be a F.I.S.H agent but was caught by H.Y.U.N. They forced him to work for them but he refused so they hurt him, I pleaded to be put in my father's place because I know how Jonghyun abused him and I didn't want him to endure that anymore." Kibum said.

Jinki nodded and thought how brave Kibum was to take his father's place. Kibum looked at his hands and Jinki sighed.

    "Tell me how I can help." Jinki pleaded.

    "Why do you want to help me so bad? I'm the enemy and sure the thought of freedom is nice, but why would you risk your job for me?" Kibum asked.

    "If you want me to be honest, it's because I like you. I really like you, and I don't know how it happened. I want you to be happy." Jinki said, looking at the floor.

Kibum smiled slightly and kissed Jinki's cheek, causing Jinki to blush.

    "You're such a child, but I like that." Kibum said.

    "I'm serious. I want to help you." Jinki said.

Kibum looked at the broken camera and smiled softly.

    "Jonghyun has a vault on the second floor. He has files on everybody in H.Y.U.N, there's also a rumor that there is a file of a murder in there." Kibum said.

Jinki took in the information and nodded.

    "How do you know all of this information?" Jinki asked.

    "Because I'm not only a good hacker, I'm also a good spy." Kibum said, confidently.

    "Sneaky." Jinki joked.

    "Yeah, I even happened to see him type the combination into the vault. It's 05-13-15." Kibum said.

Jinki nodded and took one of Kibum's hand.

    "So I go into the vault, steal your file and find the location of your parents." Jinki said, looking into those feline eyes.

    "I don't guarantee the information about my parents is in there but it wouldn't hurt to start there first. I haven't seen them in a long time." Kibum said, sadly.

    "I'll make sure you'll see them again." Jinki said.

A couple of stories down in the Lee house, the sound was shut off.

    "This is why he's been acting strange." Donghae said.

    "Key was a hacker. That's kind of a relief." Minho said.

    "I'm not quite sure how to feel about this." Donghae said, pursing his lips.

    "Did you see the way the worked together to take down the camera? They moved with each other!" Minho exclaimed.

    "I know. We should give them a little push." Donghae said, pressing a button on the computer.

In the building the lights flashed red, signaling an intruder. Kibum and Jinki panicked, and Jinki knew people would be coming, not knowing his father was toying with them.

    "I have to get out of here." Kibum said, his eyes full of fear.

    "Don't you have a ride or something?" Jinki asked.

    "Yeah, the helicopter I came in should be circling around." Kibum said, getting up from the floor.

Jinki got up as well and Kibum walked towards a window in the room.

    "Can you exit through there?" Jinki asked.

    "Yeah." Kibum said.

Downstairs, Donghae a back up camera he had hidden in the room. Yes, he has back up cameras in every room in the building, don't you?  Kibum was able to unlock and open the window. He looked out and saw the helicopter was drawing near.

    "Here it comes." Kibum said.

    "Will I see you again?" Jinki asked.

    "I'm sure you will, but if you don't." Kibum said.

He turned around and grabbed Jinki's tie, pulling him close. Donghae and Minho watched as Jinki and Kibum locked lips. Minho looked surprised while Donghae turned a picture frame, he had of Hyukjae, away from the sight. Hyukjae shouldn't have to see that. Jinki felt empty when Kibum pulled away and jumped out of the window. Jinki looked out to see Kibum land safely into the helicopter and flew away.

    "So what do we do now? Hyung obviously has a forbidden relationship going on." Minho asked.

    "I don't know, we'll just have to see how this plays out." Donghae said, shutting off the lights and the camera.

Jinki shut and locked the window then the flashing lights turned off. He swears his father needs to update the software, unaware that it was too updated.

    "This means I'm the good child now." Minho danced.

    "I know about your kiss with Taemin." Donghae said, nonchalantly.

Minho stopped dancing and stared at his father.

    "I was just a kiss on the cheek." Minho stated.

    "Still counts." Donghae said, leaving the room.

    "It was just the cheek!" Minho insisted, following his father out of the room.

    "Sure." Donghae said, pushing Minho into his room, shutting the door, thus ending the conversation.