Now You See It

Typical Spies

Jinki watched Minho and his father get ready for the meeting with H.Y.U.N's evil CEO. Word on the street is Jonghyun only shows one side to his little brother and treats everybody like crap.  Jinki's glad he doesn't work there.
    "Are you sure you don't want to go, hyung?" Minho asked, slamming his hand on Jinki's.

Jinki flinched and scowled at the boy for that unnecessary action, to which Minho only laughed at.

    "I'm fine staying here." Jinki said, pushing Minho away from his desk.

    "If you need anything we'll rush back here." Donghae said.

    "Didn't you say I'm old enough to stop believing in Minho says?" Jinki asked.

    "Yes." Donghae said, failing to tie his tie right.

Jinki stood up and started to tie his father's tie for him.

    "Shouldn't that include trusting me alone as well?" Jinki asked, finishing tying his father's tie.

Donghae chuckled as he adjusted his tie a bit.

    "I guess you're right. You are 24 years old, I can't keep you shielded forever." Donghae said.

    "Why don't you leave me alone?" Minho asked.

Donghae and Jinki laughed at Minho's question, making Minho look puzzled.

    "Do you think I'm going to leave my 17 year old son alone in this big place?" Donghae answered laughing.

    "You would get lost." Jinki replied, poking Minho's forehead.

    "Oh haha. Can we go now? I don't want to endure this abuse any longer." Minho said, exiting the room.

Donghae pat Jinki on the back and sighed.

    "Oh that Minho. Well we're leaving now and if you need anything, I've got my pager on me." Donghae said.

    "Yes father. There won't be any issues while I'm in charge." Jinki said.

Donghae took his word and left the office to find Minho before the latter got in trouble. Once Donghae and Minho left the building Jinki went straight to his computer.

    "Who is Key?" Jinki asked himself, typing quickly on his keyboard.

The results came up with many normal keys, key necklaces, and couple necklaces with a key and lock.

    "Well this is what I get for using Google." Jinki said, rolling his eyes.

In the end he bought a couple of key necklaces and a couple necklace because he felt bad for viewing the pages without buying anything. Well there goes $79.99 down the drain. He regrets not going to meeting now. His hand went up to his neck to pull on a chain. He pulled out a necklace he was wearing and studied it. It was in the shape of a giraffe and a turtle with a little heart in the middle of the two animals. Donghae said he was wearing it the day they found him, and never questioned it.

    "Such an odd necklace." Jinki said to himself.

Over at H.Y.U.N. Donghae and Minho sat on the opposite side of Jonghyun and Kibum.

    "Shall we start this meeting?" Jonghyun asked.

    "Yes, now what file were you trying to steal?" Donghae said, his tone rather dark.

    "Why does this concern you now? I've stolen many files before and that never concerned you." Jonghyun said.

    "Don't play dumb with me. I looked on the flash drive what file it was. What do you want with my Hyukjae?" Donghae growled.

Jonghyun stared at Donghae with dark orbs.

    "I'm afraid I can't tell you that information, Mr. Lee." Jonghyun said, darkly.

    "Bull, tell me what you want with it!" Donghae exclaimed, slamming his hand on the table.

Minho was amazed by how quickly his father got angry when talking about his mother. He put his hand in his father's arm and noticed he was shaking.

     "Appa." Minho said softly.

Donghae regained his composure and cleared his throat. Kibum felt bad for Donghae because Jonghyun wants to ruin his life, his business, his family. An hour into the meeting, Taemin knocked in the door with grim news.

     "Come in." Jonghyun answered.

Taemin entered the room and Jonghyun didn't look happy seeing him there.

     "Sorry to interrupt." Taemin apologized.

Minho looked at Taemin and he felt like he stopped breathing. Taemin looked like a beautiful angel, Minho shook his head while Jonghyun gave him a weird look.

     "No worries, we're in break." Jonghyun said, giving a Minho a disapproving look.

     "I have news for you about the breach in secrecy." Taemin said.

Minho felt like exploding, he knows he exaggerating but Taemin was having an effect on him. He just saw the boy, he talk to him, he doesn't know him, but he's falling hard for him.

     "Ah, good. Excuse me while step out for a bit." Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun stepped into the hall and looked at Taemin.

     "Who is it?" Jonghyun asked.

Taemin looked down at the ground and held his clipboard tight.

     "It's Kim Jongin." Taemin whispered.

Jonghyun looked at Taemin curiously.

      "It's Kai." Taemin whispered again, making sure he was as quiet as he could possibly be while still making sure Jonghyun could hear him.

 

Jonghyun stared at Taemin then his hands balled into a fist.

      "Get me Kai, now." Jonghyun said in a low voice.

Taemin nodded and went down the hall to fetch Kai. Jonghyun ran his hands through his hair and sighed. Taemin returned with Kai and Jonghyun didn't look happy.

      "You wanted to see me sir?" Kai asked.

      "Jongin, I heard it was you that gave F.I.S.H the tip." Jonghyun said.

      "Yes, I'm very sorry sir." Kai said, putting his hands behind his back.

Jonghyun smacked Kai, and Taemin's eyes widened. Jonghyun hit Kai, Hyung hit Kai! Everything Taemin knew exploded. 

       "J-Jonghyun." Taemin looked confused, worried.

Jonghyun ignored Taemin, and hit Kai again.

       "I want you out of here by the time I get out of my meeting. If you're still here by then, I'll personally throw you out." Jonghyun growled, walking back into the meeting room.

Taemin looked shocked by what he saw and looked at Kai.

        "Kai, I'm so sor-"

        "It wasn't your fault Taemin. I just hope you open your eyes." Kai said, walking away.

Taemin looked at his clipboard and looked at the meeting room. He shook his head and told himself Jonghyun was just upset and he wasnt thinking. Jonghyun sighed and sat back in his seat.

        "So where were we?" Jonghyun asked.

Once the meeting was over, Donghae and Minho went home. Donghae saw packages in the front of the company and knew immediately who it was for.

        "It looks like Jinki was doing some research." Donghae chuckled.

 Minho opened one of the packages and saw a different assortment of plastic keys.

         "Does he have a sudden key obsession?"  Donghae asked.

Minho shurgged and took the packages up to their office. Jinki turned off his computer and turned to Minho, trying to act cool.

         "These yours?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jinki looked at the boxes then back at Minho.

          "Maybe." Jinki said.

Minho rolled his eyes and scoffed.

          "So how did the meeting go?" Jinki asked.

          "Jonghyun was tight lipped about the file." Minho said, kicking one of Jinki's packages.

          "Hey watch it! You could break my keys!" Jinki exclaimed.

         "You're weird." Minho said. 

Jinki grabbed one of many boxes from the pile and opened it. He pulled out the locket and key couple necklace and Minho looked at him weirdly.

          "Do you have a girlfriend or something?" Minho asked. 

Jinki glared at him and Minho laughed.

           "I know you don't." Jinki snapped. 

Minho shut his mouth and they glared at each other. Donghae walked into the room and could feel the atmosphere was cold.
            "Don't kill each other." Donghae said, playfully pushing Minho.

            "Jinki has a girlfriend!" Minho exclaimed.

Donghae looked at Jinki and leaned against his desk.

            "Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?!" Donghae asked.

Jinki shifted in his chair uncomfortably and avoided his father's question

            "What am I going to do with these keys?" Jinki asked, spinning in his chair.

            "Yah, Lee Jinki!" Donghae and Minho exclaimed.

Jinki took a deep breath.

             "I don't have a girlfriend." Minho smacked his shoulder and laughed.

             "Then who is she? Just a crush?!" Minho said teasingly.

Jinki thought back to Key and smiled dumbly before shaking his head. Donghae pointed at him and Minho laughed. 

              "That's classified information." Jinki spat.

Minho pouted and Donghae just shrugged. 

              "If it's classified, it's classified." Donghae said, exiting their office.

Minho glared at Jinki and spoke up.

              "Maybe it's not a girl?" He raised an eyebrow. 

Jinki's face turned red and shoved Minho. 

              "So it is a guy!!" Minho laughed.

              "I said it's classified!" Jinki exclaimed, pushing Minho out of their office.

Minho stared at the door and looked surprised.

             "He's keeping it a secret then, I'm guessing." Donghae said to Minho.

Minho shrugged and sighed.

            "Possibly." Minho said, hitting the door.