Enter Jinki and Kibum

Typical Spies

Jinki drove a sleek black car through the night. He was determined to stop the hacker. He promised he would stop every single hacker assigned to him. Ever since Donghae and Minho took him in, he was grateful. It was raining that faithful night. Jinki had run away from the orphanage his aunt put him in and was trying to fend for himself. He was shivering from the wind and rain that he wasn't watching where he was going and tripped. He fell into a puddle and started to cry. The world was a scary place for a eight year old. He was strong but he lost all hope after that fall. A lonely car on the road pulled over a few feet from him, but he didn't notice it until the rain stopped pounding on him. He looked up and saw a little boy and his father holding an umbrella over him. They took him home, cleaned him up and cared for him. He blinked back his tears as he remembered his promise to them.

    "Tonight it's 100 hackers." Jinki muttered.

He reached the law firm and sat in the car for a bit. He reached for the flash drive and looked at it.

    "Blackmail, that's all what Kim likes to do." Jinki scoffed, taking the flash drive with him as he exited his car.

He showed the guardsman his badge and stepped into the building.

    "If I were a hacker where would I go?" Jinki asked himself.

Opening the window was easy, so was the mission. Get some info about someone then get out, easy right? He went to one computer out of many and began to look through the files on the server.

    "Where are you, Lee Hyukjae?" He whispered to himself. 

    "Looking for this?"

I'll wiped that smug look off his face, he thought to himself.

    "We got a tip saying that you were coming. We took the file in advance, just to keep it safe from your grubby hands."

Don't turn your head, Don't show him who you are.

    "Hey, Mr. H.Y.U.N. agent! Look at me what I talk to you."

He finally turned his head and everything stopped. Jinki looked into the hackers eyes and it took his breath away. The hacker was beautiful for a male. Pretty bow lips, short blonde hair parted to the left, and feline eyes with heavy eye liner. The hacker himself didn't move, his eyes studying Jinki. Jinki regained is composure, shutting the door behind him.

    "You know what you're doing is wrong, right?" Jinki asked.

    "I'm well aware of this, yes." The hacker said.

Jinki walked towards him and pulled out handcuffs.

    "Give me your name." Jinki said.

Kibum flinched seeing the handcuffs. He backed up towards the open window as the tall male walked closer.

     "I won't give you mine unless you give me yours." Kibum reversed.

Jinki rose an eyebrow and smirked.

    "Clever, but I'm going to need yours now so I can put it in the report along with your mug shot." Jinki said.

    "Is that so?" Kibum asked, trying to remain calm.

Jinki nodded and was only a few feet away from the hacker.

    "So?" Jinki asked.

    "On the count of three, we both say our names. Kibum said.

Jinki stared at the pretty hacker and nodded slowly. Their eyes locked on each other, not wavering once.

    "One." Kibum started.

Their eyes didn't move. Jinki's grip tightened on the handcuffs in his hand. Kibum took a subtle step towards the window, not breaking their eye contact.

    "Two." Jinki continued, taking a step forward.

Kibum flinches slightly, knowing Jonghyun will hurt him if he gets caught.

    "Three." Kibum finished.

    "Onew."

    "Key."

Everything froze while the information sunk in.

    "Key." Jinki repeated.

    "Onew." Kibum repeated.

Kibum then swiftly jumped out of the window making Jinki snap out of the daze he was in. He ran towards the window, looking out it. Gone, the hacker was gone. Even though he didn't get the information Jinki felt like he failed. Why did he falter? He was right in front of him, yet he couldn't bring himself to grab the hacker and put him in cuffs. He exited the law firm and drove back to the agency.

    "What am I going to say? Donghae Appa will be upset with me that I didn't catch the hacker." Jinki said to himself.

He parked the car into the garage full of similar cars.

    "What kind of name is Key?!" Jinki exclaimed, still sitting in the drivers seat.

    "What kind of name is Onew?" Kibum asked himself as he walked into H.Y.U.N.

He got into the elevator and thought about the auburn haired male. He was pretty handsome, cute squinty eyes, stupid smirk, his hair parted to the left and styled. Those brown eyes pierced his heart. He shook his head.

    "No, he's the enemy. I shouldn't be thinking about him." Kibum whispered to himself.

The doors opened and Kibum stepped out.

    "Kibum hyung!" Taemin exclaimed.

Taemin clung to the latter and Kibum smiled. In the distance he could feel Jonghyun glaring at him. Jonghyun stepped out of his office and saw Taemin hugging Kibum in front of the elevator.

    "Taemin." Jonghyun said.

Taemin let go of Kibum and smiled.

    "Kibum hyung is back!" Taemin said, excitedly.

    "Yeah, I see that. Did you get the file?" Jonghyun asked, crossing his arms.

Kibum put his hands behind his back and looked down.

    "I wasn't able to obtain the file because F.I.S.H. had an agent there." Kibum said softly.

Jonghyun nodded and looked at Taemin.

    "Taemin, go down to the conference room and see if they have anything set up for tomorrows meeting." Jonghyun said.
All around them the other employees started to leave the hallways and into their offices, something was going to go down.

    "Ok hyung." Taemin said cheerfully.

He pressed the button the for the elevator while Jonghyun smiled at Taemin. Once the boy was gone, Jonghyun's smiled disappeared. Kibum took a small step back and a firm smack echoed in the halls.

    "I told you to get the file!" Jonghyun yelled.

Kibum hung his head and didn't say a word. His cheek was marked with Jonghyun's hand and was stinging. He felt like crying but he didn't show his tears in front of Jonghyun.

    "Like I said before, they had an agent there waiting." Kibum said softly.

Jonghyun hit him again and Kibum stiffened.

    "I need that file!" Jonghyun yelled.

    "Why do you need it so bad? Kibum asked.

Jonghyun slapped Kibum so hard that the latter fell backwards.

    "Don't talk back to me. You're not going to be taken off this case until you get me that file!" Jonghyun yelled.

The furious man walked away and slammed the door to his office. The others began to exit their offices while Kibum leaned against the wall.

    "For them, I will endure his abuse." Kibum whispered, finally letting his tears fall.