That's Who You Really Are

Typical Spies

Kibum rubbed his eyes at the sleepiness that was biting him.

    "Stupid Jonghyun." Kibum said, typing on his computer.

He was upset he was letting Jonghyun control him. He was upset he couldn't stand up for himself. He was upset he couldn't convince Taemin that his step brother was evil.

    "I'll make you think twice about saying that word with my name."

Kibum looked up from his computer and saw his boss standing at the entrance of his office.

    "Sir, I..um." Kibum stuttered.

    "You know what I can do them, right?" Jonghyun sneered.

Kibum gulped and nodded.

    "Good but just in case you forget. I can have them killed in anyway I choose. I could have their death look accidental. I could wipe them from the face of the earth. I could kill them with my cold hands with you watching. Wouldn't that be a lovely show?" Jonghyun said.

Kibum just stared at the lasagna haired man, too scared to say a word.

    "I know you don't want to see your precious parents die. You don't want a repeat of last time, now do you Kibum?" Jonghyun chuckled.

Jonghyun walked out and shut the door, laughing. Kibum's eyes teared up as he remember that day. He stepped out of line and didn't take Jonghyun's threat seriously. Everything changed when Jonghyun lead him into a dark room. He was chained to the wall, unable to escape. His father, Cho Kyuhyun, was in the middle of the room tied to a pole. He could hear Jonghyun's laughter a few feet away. Jonghyun snapped his fingers and two of his henchmen beat Kibum's dad senseless. Kibum pleaded for them to stop hurting his father, but they didn't listen. Jonghyun pulled his hair and yelled at him, saying that if he stepped out of line again, his mother or his dogs will be next. Kibum cried hearing his poor father's groans of pain. He wanted to hug his father and tell him everything was going to be ok, but it wasn't, he knew it wasn't. Jonghyun called off his men once he was satisfied with the broken look on Kibum's face. He unchained the blonde and watched him run towards the hurt male in the middle of the room. Kibum hugged his father as Jonghyun smirked in the shadows. The look in his father's eyes were full of hurt and pain. Kibum was upset he couldn't do anything to protect his beloved father. He wanted to cuss out the short male right then and there but was afraid he would hurt his mother too. Luckily Kyuhyun was able to survive the brutal beating, and Kibum never stepped out of line again.

    "I'm so sorry, daddy." Kibum cried, in front of his computer monitor.

He eventually passed out in front of the monitor, too exhausted to keep going. It would make sense too because Jonghyun had him working until three in the morning. Around eight in the morning Taemin was up and about. He was checking off things from his clipboard as he waited on the coffee machine. He made coffee for his brother and another for Kibum.

    "I wonder if Kibum hyung slept well." Taemin said, waiting for the elevator.

He went up to the fifth floor, where his, Jonghyun's and Kibum's office were located. He knocked on Kibum's door and called out.

    "Kibum hyung, are you in there?"

There was no answer, so he opened the door. He found Kibum passed out in front of the computer and couldn't help but smile at how innocent he looked, never noticing the bruising on his face. He placed the coffee a safe distance from Kibum and left him a little note before exiting. He then went to Jonghyun's office and knocked on the door.

    "Come in." Jonghyun answered.

Taemin happily opened the door and saw his brother looking through some papers.

    "Good morning hyung! I hope you slept well. I didn't hear you come home last night." Taemin said, handing the coffee in his hand to Jonghyun.

    "I came in later than usual. I had a lot of papers to file last night. Thank you." Jonghyun said, taking the coffee from Taemin.

    "What kind of papers?" Taemin asked.

    "Uh, typical CEO papers. Oh, is everything ready for the meeting later?" Jonghyun asked, changing the subject.

    "Yes, everything is in place for your meeting with the head of F.I.S.H." Taemin replied, falling for the change.

    "Excellent." Jonghyun smiled.

He took a sip of his coffee as saw Taemin watching him eagerly.

    "What?" Jonghyun asked, putting his drink down.

    "What's the meeting about?" Taemin asked, curious.

    "Nothing important. Donghae has a bone to pick with me for some odd reason." Jonghyun shrugged.

    "Can I be apart of the meeting?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun chuckled at the request, before taking another sip of his coffee.

    "Taem, this is grownup stuff. You shouldn't get involved." Jonghyun said.

    "But the CEO is bringing his sons!" Taemin whined.

    "One of them is going, the other doesn't want to attend." Jonghyun clarified.

Taemin pouted and Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

    "I want to help you, hyung." Taemin said sadly.

Jonghyun stared at Taemin's pouty face.

    "Taem, I don't want to get you involved with this stuff."

    "But I want to know, I'm old enough to know!" Taemin exclaimed.

    "Being 16 isn't old enough to know." Jonghyun pointed out.

    "Hyung please." Taemin pleaded.

Jonghyun spun around in his chair and looked at Taemin.

    "You already do so much for me, and I would hate to see you bored in a long boring meeting." Jonghyun persuaded.

Taemin's smile wavered and he looked a bit convinced.

    "How long is it going to be?" Taemin asked.

    "Oh, about an hour or two." Jonghyun said, playing with a pencil on his desk.

Taemin looked at his clipboard and then at his watch.

    "If it's two hours long then I won't be able to meet with my tutor." Taemin said, pouting.

    "See, this is why I won't allow you to go to the meeting." Jonghyun said, pointing the pencil at the latter.

Taemin was now defiantly convinced by Jonghyun's words.

    "Wow, I wasn't thinking about that. Thanks hyung, you're always looking out for me!" Taemin smiled.

    "I always do. Now get out of here and tell Kibum to get ready for the meeting." Jonghyun said.

    "Kibum's going?" Taemin whined.

    "Taemin go. Also find out who the snitch was." Jonghyun said, pointing at the door.

Taemin exited the room and Jonghyun cringed. He needed to find that snitch for interfering with his plans and dispose of them. He's sure Donghae was going to ask about what file he was trying to steal and his son will most likely ask if they had any records of house fires. Of course they did, but in maximum security. If war would to erupt between the two companies, it will be disastrous for the city of Seoul. Hackers vs Dangerous spies, that'll be fun. Jonghyun was snapped out of his thoughts when the door to his office shut. Kibum leaned against the door and looked at Jonghyun.

    "I'm ready." Kibum said softly.

    "Yeah, you don't have much to do to get ready. Just sit there and look pretty. Don't answer their questions and do not say anything about the file." Jonghyun growled.

    "Lee Hyukjae...is Lee Donghae's husband, if I'm not mistaken." Kibum said.

Jonghyun smiled at how quickly Kibum catching on.

    "And?" Jonghyun asked.

    "Um.. I don't know. It was just a thought." Kibum said, still not able to put the pieces together.

Jonghyun sat back in his seat and smiled.

    "I wish Taemin could see this side of you. Your true side." Kibum growled.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Forgive for the beginning, sorry Kyuhyun >_<