Is This The End?

Typical Spies

Jinki's eyes widened and he stared at Taemin.

    "What!" Jinki exclaimed.

    "Jonghyun is taking him to the roof to kill him and his parents. You have to go help him!" Taemin said.

    "I'll help Taemin get out these ropes then we'll be right up." Minho said, popping out from the desk he dived behind.

Jinki nodded and ran towards the stairs to the roof.

    "Jinki!" Donghae called, exiting from the exiting from the elevator.

Jinki ignored him and ran up the steps. He kicked open the door to the roof and jumped out.

    "Jonghyun!" Jinki yelled.

Jonghyun turned around and smiled at Jinki.

    "It's nice of you to join us, Onew." Jonghyun said, holding the same gun he used to kill his parents.

Kibum was in between his parents on his knees. He was scared not for his life, but for Jinki's.

    "Let him go, Jonghyun." Jinki said.

    "Why should I?" Jonghyun asked.

    "Because I know he's not important to you. You'd rather kill someone than let them go." Jinki said.

    "Is that so? Then I guess you're right." Jonghyun started.

Donghae got there in time to see one bodyguard hit Jinki from behind and the other held him while Jinki was on his knees. Minho and Taemin were behind Donghae and watched everything unfold.

    "I killed my father and step mother." Jonghyun admitted.

Taemin covered his mouth with surprise. He didn't know it was Jonghyun that murdered his parents. He let Jonghyun hold him while he cried that night when the police carried their parents' lifeless bodies out of the room. Taemin grabbed onto Minho before he fell to the ground.

    "I killed Hyukjae." Jonghyun added.

Minho growled and Donghae's hands turned into fists. Hyukjae lost his life because of a seven year old boy doing his father's bidding. The burning house, the promise he made, and Minho's tears, will never leave Donghae because of Jonghyun.

    "And now I'm going to end Kibum's life, his parent's lives, and your life." Jonghyun chuckled, walking towards Jinki.

Jinki tried to escape but the grip from the bodyguard was unbreakable, he's stuck. Jonghyun pointed the gun at Jinki and Donghae ran towards Jonghyun.

    "Jinki!" Kibum screamed.

Jonghyun's eyes wavered for a second before he pulled the trigger. The shot was heard but instead on Jinki falling to the ground it was Donghae after taking the bullet for Jinki.

    "Father!" Minho and Jinki exclaimed.

More guards came and they grabbed Minho and Taemin, forcing them to the ground.

    "Oh even better." Jonghyun smirked.

Donghae groaned in pain as blood stained his clothes around his lower abdomen.

    "Jonghyun you evil-" Minho started.

    "I'll shoot you in the head if you don't shut up!" Jonghyun threatened.

    "Jonghyun stop this!" Taemin pleaded.

    "Dear Taemin, there are some things you'll never understand." Jonghyun said, not looking at Taemin.

Jonghyun walked over to Donghae and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him up. Donghae tried not to show any sign of pain because that's what Jonghyun wanted.

    "The reason I tried to kill you and your stupid family was because my father was jealous. He was jealous you had a son like Minho. He was jealous of your kind nature. He was jealous you had Hyukjae. He wanted Hyukjae but you took him. Then he had a worthless son like me to watch after my mother left us. I had to prove myself to him that I wasn't worthless, so that's why I killed him. I like to think my father died happy that I finally stepped up for myself and continued his abuse." Jonghyun revealed.

    "Your father was always the jealous one in high school. I can see he never changed." Donghae grinned.

Jonghyun let go off Donghae and walked towards Jinki.

    "Your name, speak it." Jonghyun said, tapping Jinki's head with his gun.

    "L-Lee Jinki." Jinki stuttered.

    "Wrong." Jonghyun said.

    "What?" Jinki asked, confused.

Jonghyun pulled on Jinki's necklace chains and pulled the necklaces themselves out, examining them. He ignored the locket and looked at giraffe and turtle necklace.

    "So this is where you've been the entire time." Jonghyun said.

    "What do you mean?" Jinki asked.

    "Donghae hasn't told you, has he? Well I guess I have to tell you the story." Jonghyun walked to the center.

    "Your real name is Kim Jinki and your parents were Kim Jongwoon and Kim Ryeowook, before I killed them that is. They weren't even much a threat but they were to be eliminated. My father never liked them and probably because your father used to worked side by side with my father. Your father quit to take care of you and your mother like Hyukjae did with Minho so he wanted revenge. He wanted to kill you and Minho the most because you were the reasons his top agents quit. It's a stupid reason but a good enough to continue his legacy." Jonghyun said.

    "My parents were Jongwoon and Ryeowook." Jinki repeated.

    "Oh yes. Donghae you knew them didn't you? Why don't you tell Jinki what his parents were like?" Jonghyun asked, smirking.

Donghae stared at Jinki then looked at Jonghyun.

    "No." Donghae said.

Jonghyun's smirk went away and he walked over to Donghae. He dragged Donghae in front of Jinki, leaving blood stains on the roof.

    "Tell him what his parents were like and how you failed to protect them." Jonghyun growled.

    "Appa." Jinki said softly.

Donghae looked at the ground and sighed.

    "Your parents were the kindest people ever. Your mother, Ryeowook, was the sweetest person you would ever meet. Even if he was shy at times he would always make people smile. Your father was an honest hardworking man. He was dedicated to his work but always made time for you and Ryeowook." Donghae said, coughing up a bit of blood.

    "Why don't I remember them? Why do I only remember my aunt?" Jinki pleaded.

    "You hit your head too hard when you tripped years ago." Donghae said.

    "Now tell him how you failed to protect his parents." Jonghyun said, smiling.

Donghae looked at the ground, refusing to look at Jinki's face.

    "They told me Siwon would come after them. They told me it would be like Hyukjae all over again but I refused to believe them. I realized how selfish my actions were when Yesung called me to tell me to find you and keep you safe. I could hear Ryeowook's frantic calls in the background. Your house was burned down, just like mine was. The orphanage you were in wasn't actually an orphanage, it was H.Y.U.N and your aunt wasn't your real aunt, it was Kibum, Siwon's wife at the time. I looked everywhere for you and I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner, and I'm sorry I didn't protect your parents." Donghae said, tears falling to the ground.

Jinki's eyes were watering too. He had parents that loved him, his childhood was a lie until Donghae found him. Jinki could never be mad at Donghae because he kept his father's promise. He's a father to him, he raised him to be the person he is today. He may have his mother kindness and his father's dedication but he has Donghae's courage and bravery. Jonghyun clapped his hands and chuckled.

    "How touching. It makes me want to gag." Jonghyun spat.

He kicked Donghae over and Donghae fell.

    "Oh, old man is getting weaker. Isn't that a shame?" Jonghyun pouted.

    "I swear to shisus once I'm free, I'm going to hurt you for hurting my father!" Jinki threatened.

    "I'm so scared." Jonghyun said, waving his gun around.

    "Donghae, get up!" Kyuhyun called out.

Jonghyun turned to Kibum and his parents and stared at Kyuhyun.

    "Well look who's talking. How does it feel like to be in front of the boss you failed?" Jonghyun asked.

    "Donghae, please get up!" Kyuhyun called again.

Jonghyun frowned and pointed the gun to Sungmin's head.

    "Kyuhyun!" Sungmin panicked.

    "Don't hurt him!" Kyuhyun pleaded.

    "Then answer my question!" Jonghyun yelled.

Jinki looked around before pulling out a small pocket knife. He's so glad he didn't take his knife out of his pocket. He glanced at Minho and flashed the knife a bit. Minho nodded and pulled his own knife out.

    "Leave him alone!" Jinki exclaimed, stabbing the guard holding him in his leg.

Minho also stabbed the guard that was holding him and flipped him, taking his gun and shot the guard, holding Taemin, in the arm. The guard fell next to the other one and Taemin ran into Minho's arms. Jonghyun looked surprised by the turn of events and backed up. Jinki picked up the downed guard's gun and waved it about.

    "Now I have one too." Jinki said.

Minho pointed his gun at Jonghyun and Jinki did the same.

    "Hand them over." Minho said.

Jonghyun growled and pushed Kyuhyun forward, then Sungmin. They were safe behind the two boys with Taemin and Donghae.

    "Kibum too." Jinki added.

Jonghyun smiled and pushed Kibum backwards, off of the building. Minho shot and got Jonghyun in the shoulder. He fell to the ground laughing, knowing Kibum's death is soon.

    "Kibum!" Jinki screamed, running towards the edge.

Jonghyun smirked as Jinki jumped over the edge, to get Kibum.

    "Jinki!" Minho exclaimed.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what will happen next >w<