Jonghyun...It's over...

Typical Spies

Minho sprinted past the downed guards, toward the ledge Jinki jumped from.

    "Jinki!" He screamed, leaning over the edge. Minho looked down towards the busy road, searching for any sign of the two that fell off.

His eyes widened and a rush of relief fell over him, seeing both of them on a hanging platform possibly twenty feet down, unconscious. He kept his gaze on them, and pretended to panic. He turned to the others and lashed out, running towards the Jonghyun. He stopped in his tracks when Jonghyun stood up, staring at him.

    "You're going to pay for this Jonghyun!" Minho growled

Jonghyun smirked, shrugging.

    "Sure I am, just like Jinki and Kibum right?" He held up the pistol in his hand and pointed it directly at Minho.

    "If I go, you go too. What's it gonna be, hm?" Jonghyun added and held back a smile, tilting his head.

    "You're freaking insane!" Minho lifted his gun slightly, prepared to pull the trigger.

Jonghyun only stressed the fact that he was ready to shoot Minho the exact moment Minho moved to shoot at him. Minho looked at Taemin and Kibum's parents, a bead of sweat running down the side of his face. Minho relaxed his hand and stared at the ground, dropping the gun near his feet. 

    "Well, I see you've made the decision to live." Jonghyun said, keeping his gun aimed at Minho. 

    "But, you shot me and I need to get even." Jonghyun added, moving closer and tensed his finger on the trigger.

Minho backed away more towards the edge of the building.

    "An eye for an eye, as they say." Jonghyun said as he quickly pulled the trigger, the recoil knocking him back.

The bullet caught Minho in the forearm and he fell backwards, nearly falling almost one hundred feet off of the tall building, to the road below. Minho gripped a railing for dear life, looking back at Taemin. He was quickly slipping without strength in his arm and threw his gun high wanting Taemin to catch it. Taemin caught the gun, but without Jonghyun's notice.He used his good arm that was holding the gun to hold the railing, pulling himself up as much as he could. Jonghyun walked forward and lifted his foot to step on Minho's stronger hand.

    "Oh do you seriously think I'm not going to let you fall? I'm not that nice. You should know that by now." Jonghyun pushed his foot down harder on Minho's weakening hand, his bleeding forearm barely able to hold himself up.

    "See you in hell, Lee Minho." Jonghyun lifted his foot, and about to bring it down again on Minho's hand.

Another gunshot. Jonghyun's foot paused before he pushed Minho off of the building. He dropped his gun, slowly moving his hand to feel his stomach. Jonghyun looked at his hand, which was covered in blood. He moved both of his shaking hands to cover the bullet wound, falling to his knees. Minho opened his eyes to the sound of the gunshot, expecting to be falling instead. He saw Jonghyun holding his stomach covered in blood as he fell to his knees in pain. The only person who could have shot Jonghyun, the only person other than Jonghyun himself to have a gun,
Taemin.

Taemin took his finger off of the trigger, his face contorted with anger and his eyes welling with tears.

    "I'm not going to let you hurt anyone anymore." He said, his voice weak, almost scared.

Minho stared at him, his eyes wide with suprise. Slowly, Jonghyun turned to Taemin and coughed weakly, a slight amount of blood appearing at the corner of his mouth.

    "Taemin, I.." Jonghyun fell, losing too much blood to keep himself conscious. His eyes closed and Taemin immediately ran to his side, checking if he was dead.

    "Jonghyun? Jonghyun!?" Taemin called.

Taemin then looked towards Minho and reached an arm towards him. Minho grabbed Taemin's hand trying as hard as he could to pull himself up. He used all of his strength to get his torso onto the building. He looked down towards Jinki and Kibum, who were still unconscious on the hanging platform.

    "Taemin, is he?" Minho asked, catching his breath, looking towards Jonghyun

Taemin's still shaking hands moved to feel the pulse on Jonghyun's bloody hand.

    "There's no pulse... I.. I killed my brother. Minho, I killed Jonghyun!" Taemin's hands flew to hold his head, no longer able to hold back any tears that were in his eyes.

Minho lifted himself up more, finally able to get his legs onto the building and sit up. He wrapped his arms as tight as he could around Taemin and his hair. There was nothing he could say that could possibly calm him in this moment of despair.

    "And he killed Jinki and Kibum." Taemin looked towards the edge where Minho almost fell, his vision cloudy and eyes bloodshot.

Minho shook his head quickly to reassure Taemin.

    "They're not, they didn't fall all the way down. Look, they're okay. I promise you." Minho said, staring at the latter.

Taemin moved past Minho and over Jonghyun to look down towards the streets below.

    "You're right they just fell on a hanging platform, oh god I.." Taemin took deep breaths of relief and tried to calm himself, running a hand through his hair. Minho hugged Taemin as he trembled, still in shock from the events that just happened.

    "Taemin, did you get hurt at all? Did you get shot or.." Minho squeezed Taemin's hand.

    "Minho! Taemin!" Sungmin yelled, moving towards the two boys. 

    "Is Kibum okay?! And Jinki?!" Kyuhyun moved towards the edge looking over it. 

    "They fell onto a platform, they're safe and I think they're just unconscious." Minho said as he continued to hold Taemin.

    "Isn't there some way to lift this platform? Like a switch or a rope?" Minho asked.

Kyuhyun looked down towards the platform for something that can help. 

    "Wait, I think there's a switch on the platform itself, but we can't reach it." Kyuhyun said. 

    "For shisus sake, I'm calling the police." Sungmin said, impatient.

    "And an ambulance." He took out his phone and dialed the number for the police, looking back at the others. 

    "I'm going to get something to help your wound, Minho. I'll be back." Sungmin added and went downstairs, holding the phone to his ear.

Minho nodded, once again feeling the terrible pain in his forearm.

    "Ah, this hurts." He lifted the hand he had on the bullet wound looking around for a cloth to hold pressure onto it with instead of just his hand. 

    "Minho, here." Taemin took off his sweatshirt, grabbing carefully ahold of Minho's arm. He wrapped the sleeve around the hurt arm and secured it tightly.

    "There.. is that okay?" Taemin asked. "Does it need more or less pressure?" 

Minho smiled at him, squeezing his hand again. 

    "You're doing good. It's good." He said.

Kyuhyun smirked seeing the two and turned around, so they could have their moment. He headed to the stairs to help Sungmin bring up medical supplies. Minho watched Kyuhyun walk away, then looked back towards Taemin. Taemin stared at Jonghyun's limp body with a blank expression. 

    "Taemin?" Minho said, also looking down at Jonghyun. 

    "He deserved it." Taemin said continuing to stare at his brother. 

Minho's mouth gaped in disbelief of what Taemin just said. Jonghyun was the only one who cared for him after all.

    "Taemin he did a lot of bad things, but Jonghyun, he didn't deserve to die. Nobody deserves to die." Minho hugged Taemin tightly again and gently kissed his cheek.

    "He tried to kill so many people, including you. He deserved something. Maybe, not death but something bad. I loved him until I learned the truth, then I just hated him." Taemin leaned into Minho. 

    "I don't want to see him anymore." Taemin added, burying his face in Minho's chest, trying to relax himself.

Minho gulped, his hair again. 

    "You'll be okay. You won't have to be held back by him anymore." Minho said, softly.

Tears fell from Taemin's eyes again, staining Minho's shirt with tears. In the distance there were faint sounds of sirens and Minho knew Jinki, Kibum, and their father were going to be okay. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hold on, this isn't the end yet!!