Onkey Epilogue

Typical Spies

Several years later, Jinki and Kibum stood in front of each other, exchanging their vows. Jinki had finally asked Kibum to marry him though it took Kibum a long time to convince him. Jinki smiled when the priest asked them to exchange rings. Jinki took a ring, from the pillow Minho brought, and looked at Kibum. Dressed in a white suit and a pink tie, Kibum looked like an angel. He slid the ring onto Kibum's ring finger and Kibum did the same to Jinki.

    "You may kiss your spouse." The priest said.

    "Kiss him!" Minho exclaimed.

Jinki looked embarrassed by Minho's outburst but did what he was told. He kissed Kibum passionately and everyone cheered. Donghae wiped some tears he shed and Minho looked jealous while Taemin clapped. Jinki and Kibum walked down the aisle, hand in hand, happily married. At the wedding reception, Jinki and Kibum thanked everyone who came and hugged a lot of people. Kibum was keeping track on how many presents they got while Jinki could care less. Minho wiped out on the dance floor while Taemin laughed at him. Jinki helped Kibum cut the wedding cake, putting some frosting in Kibum's nose. Donghae failed so bad at hitting on people, he started to wonder how he got Hyukjae. Then while everyone was on the dance floor, Jinki took Kibum away from there.

    "Where are we going?" Kibum asked.

    "You'll see." Jinki said.

After a few more seconds, they came across a pond shining in the moonlight near the venue.

    "It's pretty." Kibum said.

    "Not as pretty as you." Jinki said.

    "You're so chessy, please don't ever change that." Kibum said, leaning against Jinki.

    "I have no reason to change that. Now I can protect you and love you at the same time, Lee Kibum." Jinki said.

    "Isn't it Kim?" Kibum asked.

    "Lee Kim Kibum. Whatever you want." Jinki smiled.

    "I think I like Lee better." Kibum smiled.

    "I do too." Jinki agreed, wrapped his arms around Kibum's waist.

    "I love you so much Lee Jinki." Kibum said, turning around to face Jinki.

    "I love you so much more, Lee Kibum." Jinki said, kissing Kibum under the moonlight.

Shall we skip to the honeymoon? Kibum held hands with Jinki as Jinki dragged him through the airport.

    "Where are we going for our honeymoon?" Kibum asked.

    "It's a surprise." Jinki said.

    "Is that why you won't give my ticket?" Kibum asked again.

    "Maybe." Jinki smirked.

Kibum rolled his eyes and bumped into Jinki when he stopped.

    "What?" Kibum asked.

    "Wear my glasses." Jinki said, handing Kibum his glasses.

    "Lee Jinki you know I can't see with your glasses on!" Kibum exclaimed.

    "Exactly. I don't want you to see where we're heading." Jinki said, kissing Kibum's nose.

Kibum blushed and took Jinki's glasses. He replaced his thick rimmed glasses with Jinki's thin rimmed glasses. Jinki dragged him to the gate and made sure to not let go of Kibum's hand. Kibum squinted to see the letters on the gate but couldn't make them out. Damn that Jinki for thinking this through. He felt Jinki pull his hand and he walked forward. Once they were on the plane Jinki took his glasses off of Kibum and put thick rimmed glasses onto the pretty face he loves.

    "Hey, I can see again." Kibum said.

    "You make me feel like I have bad eyesight." Jinki said.

    "You do." Kibum said.

    "Kibum, these are fashion glasses, they don't require a prescription." Jinki said.

Kibum stared at Jinki and Jinki stared at Kibum.

    "Yah!" Kibum finally exclaimed, hitting Jinki in the arm.

After being in the air for a long time, Jinki replaced Kibum's glasses again while he was sleeping. They arrived to their destination and Jinki lead Kibum around again. They got into a cab, drove a while, then walked. Kibum's feet were getting tired and he started to complain.

    "Jinki, how much longer do we have to keep walking?" Kibum whined.

    "Until we get to the hotel." Jinki simply said.

    "But I'm getting tired." Kibum said.

    "Do you want me to carry you?" Jinki asked.

Kibum heard lots of cars and a lot of people chatting so it was better not being carried to avoid people thinking he was lazy.

    "N-No it's fine." Kibum stuttered.

Jinki smirked and continued to lead on. A few seconds later, Jinki stopped. Kibum ran into him and looked around.

    "Why'd we stop?" Kibum asked.

    "Because we've arrived at our hotel." Jinki said.

    "Does this mean I can take off these glasses?" Kibum asked, lifting his hand to take them off.

Jinki lightly smacked his hand and dragged Kibum into the hotel. Kibum stood next to the desk while Jinki talked to the lady at the front desk about their room. He was then dragged away again and went up a lot of stairs.

    "Why didn't we use the elevator?" Kibum asked, trying to make out any image.

    "Because it was out of order." Jinki said.

    "Liar." Kibum said softly, hearing an elevator ding.

Jinki chuckled and they reached their room.

    "Now you can take the glasses off." Jinki said.

Kibum happily took the glasses off and put on his own. Jinki suddenly picked him up and carried him bridle style into their room.

    "Your temporary living quarters Mrs. Lee Jinki." Jinki said, laying Kibum down on the queen sized bed.

There were rose petals surrounding Kibum on the bed and looked up at Jinki.

    "Am I laying in the middle of a heart made of rose petals?" Kibum asked.

    "Maybe." Jinki smiled.

Kibum sat up and pulled Jinki down for a chaste kiss.

    "Can you get any cheesier?" Kibum asked.

Jinki smiled and stepped back.

    "Take a look outside." Jinki said, looking over to the curtains.

Kibum rose an eyebrow in curiosity and got up from the flowery bed. He walked over to the closed curtains. Carefully he opened the curtains and let in the light from the outside. Outside he saw the beautiful city he's been wanting to go to his whole life, London.

    "You didn't!" Kibum exclaimed.

    "I did." Jinki smiled.

Kibum turned around and jumped into Jinki's arms, catching Jinki off guard a bit.

    "We're in London for our honeymoon. Thank you." Kibum said, kissing Jinki.

    "This is just our first stop." Jinki said, after pulling away from the kiss.

    "What more do you have planned?" Kibum asked.

    "Well for right now, this." Jinki smirked.

Kibum looked confused but then understood when Jinki fell onto the bed with him in his arms.

    "I hope you enjoy our honeymoon." Jinki said.

    "I'm already enjoying it since you're here with me." Kibum said.

They locked lips in a passionate kiss before Jinki got up from the bed to close the curtains, for some privacy.

The End.