2min epilogue

Typical Spies

It was a stormy night and lighting lit the sky. Thunder boomed and Taemin hid under his covers. He hates storms and his mother never lets him sleep with her. He grabbed his teddy bear and blanky and left his room. He walked down the big hall with sleepy eyes and looked at the next door he found. Thunder boomed and he flinched, quickly opening the door. When he entered the room he noticed he was in his step brothers room, shutting the door behind. Thunder roared outside and Taemin shrieked, leaning against the door. Jonghyun opened his eyes and saw Taemin holding his head by his door.

    "Taemin, are you ok?" Jonghyun asked, his voice groggy.

    "I don't like thunder. Taesun would always comfort me during storms but he's not here anymore." Taemin squeaked.

Jonghyun got up from his bed and walked over to Taemin. He sat down next to the young boy and wrapped Taemin's blanky around the short boy.

    "Don't worry. I may not be Taesun but the thunder won't get you as long as I'm here." Jonghyun said.

Taemin cried as he remembered Jonghyun. He shot Jonghyun, his father and his twin brother Taesun were already dead, his mother and step father were gone too, now he was all alone. He shot the only person who cared for him and he can't get him back. He can't get his older brother back. He can't get his mother and step father back, and he definitely can't get his father and twin brother back. He hugged a picture of him and Jonghyun and sobbed. Minho had just dropped Jinki and Kibum at the airport for their honeymoon when he saw Taemin never came. He called Taemin to ask why he wasn't there to see Jinki and Kibum off but Taemin didn't pick up.

    "I wonder why he wasn't here." Minho asked himself.

Minho messaged Taemin, asking why he hadn't answered his phone. After trying to reach the latter a couple more times, he decided it would be better to go find him. He got into his car and drove to H.Y.U.N. The company was empty and Minho wondered why. Sure their boss killed a lot of people but Taemin was still there. Did he let everybody go? The guards were gone and the lights were off on the first floor. He used the stairs to get to the fifth floor and saw that lights were off on that floor too.

    "Taemin?" Minho called.

There was no answer except for a muffled sob. He walked towards Taemin's office and noticed the sound was coming from Jonghyun's office.

    "How? Jonghyun's dead." Minho asked himself.

He went to Jonghyun's office and turned the doorknob. It was locked though and Minho wondered why.

    "Taemin, are you in there?" Minho asked.

All he heard was crying and he knew he had to get in there.

    "Hang on Taemin!" Minho exclaimed.

He looked around for a key but didn't seem to find one. He can't take hearing Taemin cry and it was driving him crazy. He doesn't like hearing Taemin cry, he likes to hear him laugh. Finally he lost it and kicked the door down. In the middle of the room, Taemin was on the floor, leaning against Jonghyun's desk, clutching a picture frame.

    "Taemin! Taemin, are you ok?" Minho asked, rushing towards Taemin.

    "I-I thought e-everything would b-be okay, but I-I was wrong!" Taemin hiccuped.

    "About what?" Minho asked.

    "J-Jonghyun. I-I know he k-killed a lot of p-people but I have n-n-no family any-m-more." Taemin cried.

Minho sat down and hugged Taemin tightly, not wanting to let him go.

    "I don't want to see you like this Taemin. It's breaking my heart." Minho said.

Taemin hugged Minho tightly and cried onto Minho's shoulder. Minho rubbed Taemin's back hoping to calm Taemin down.

    "I'm so alone. There's no one that cares about me." Taemin said, wiping his tears.

Minho pulled away from Taemin and looked at him.

    "I care about you Taemin. I care about you more than anybody else." Minho said.

Taemin sniffed and hiccuped a bit, looking at Minho.

    "Really?" Taemin asked.

    "Yes I really do, but you need to let go of Jonghyun." Minho said.

    "I can't. No matter how hard I try, I can't let him go. He was my brother Minho, my only family after my father, Taesun, my mother and my step father died. He made sure everything I got was for my own good and never once did he hurt me, only scold me. He was my entire family to me." Taemin said.

    "I don't know what to say. He was obviously very important to you but I'm sure evil or not Jonghyun wanted the best for you and he probably doesn't want to see you sad." Minho said.

    "You're right, he never liked seeing me sad." Taemin said.

    "If I lost Jinki I would feel the same way but I know he would want me to move forward. I'm sure Jonghyun would want the same for you." Minho said, taking one of Taemin's hands.

    "I know, I know, but how do I get him out of my mind? I have to be in charge of this place and I don't know what to do." Taemin said.

    "Maybe this will help you get your mind off of things." Minho said.

Taemin looked confused with what Minho said and Minho leaned in. He placed a soft kiss on Taemin's lips and Taemin was surprised. When Minho pulled away Taemin was staring at him, his face red.

    "M-Minho, what was-" Taemin stuttered.

    "It was a kiss to help you with your troubles." Minho said.

    "I know this would never be acceptable if Jonghyun was here but I'm going to say it anyway. I like you Lee Minho. Like, like like you." Taemin said, blushing.

Minho chuckled at the way Taemin worded it. He looked at Taemin' bloodshot eyes and felt bad that Taemin was going through this.

    "I'll help you run this place. We can change it for the better."  Minho said.

Taemin looked at Minho and his eyes teared up again.

    "But what about F.I.S.H? You're the son of the CEO, aren't you going to run the place?" Taemin asked.

    "I don't want to run F.I.S.H. I haven't earned the title for it. I'm not a Fierce Indestructible Spy Hero, but I do use Hijinks Youngsters Use Now." Minho said.

    "You're seriously going to leave your father's company for me?" Taemin asked, trying to keep his voice from cracking.

Minho nodded and Taemin's tears fell.

    "It's because I like like you too." Minho said.

Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin assuringly. 

    "I know it'll be hard to run the company alone, so I'll be there with you." Minho smiled.

    "Thank you, but I don't want it to be the way my brother ran it." Taemin said.

    "Like I said, we'll change it for the better. I don't know what we'll do but we'll think of something." Minho said, kissing Taemin's head.

    "I'll protect you Taemin, and we'll do better." Minho added.

    "Protect me?" Taemin asked.

    "Of course because, you know, I like like you. No, I love you." Minho smiled at Taemin, his hand reaching for Taemin's.

    "Protect me." Taemin repeated and nodding slowly, taking Minho's hand in his.

    "I will, I promise." Minho said.

Taemin's eyes filled with tears again, and buried his head in Minho's chest.

    "I-I love you t-too, Minho." Taemin sobbed.

Minho smiled and held Taemin close. Taemin closed his eyes and thought of one last memory.

    "Taemin?" Jonghyun walked up to his little brother, hearing only the sound of police sirens.

Taemin wiped the tears from his eyes and ran to Jonghyun. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around him and held him tight and didn't plan to let go of the crying boy anytime soon. 

    "Taemin, I know appa and umma aren't gonna be here to take care of us anymore, but I promise I will take care of you. I'll protect you." Jonghyun's vision became fuzzy and he let himself cry. 

    "I promise I'll protect you no matter what."

before he finally let go of Jonghyun.

The End.

---------------------------------------------------

Here's the end ^^ I have a feeling there should be a sequel but it's up to you guys if you want more of this. Thanks for sticking around for the end of this story ^^ Thank you