What Have You Found?

Typical Spies

A week later with no leads, Minho was about to give up on this murder (besides working on his mother's case) when he found an article with an address. He sat up in his seat and looked at the monitor closer. The address was where the murder was taken place. He quickly jot it down, and hopes he'll be able to solve this case. He doesn't like cases that aren't solved, he wants a happy ending for everyone. On the other side of the office Jinki was searching every file for Key. He wanted to help Key, because he really believes his parents are really being held captive. Jinki saw Minho move around from the corner of his eyes. Minho was about to exit the room when Jinki stopped him.

    "Where are you going?" Jinki asked.

    "Tell father I'm going out for a while." Minho said.

    "What? You can't go-" Jinki started.

    "I'll be careful. I promise." Minho said, walking away.

Jinki opened his mouth but shut it because he trusts Minho not to get in trouble. He looked at his computer and laid his head down. Minho looked at the address he had on the paper and was determined to find it to finish his research. He left F.I.S.H in his black car, which he doesn't understand why the cars are all black. He typed in the address into his GPS while his car was on autopilot. He'll never understand autopilot but it's helpful at times. Taemin spun around in his chair after not finding new information on the fire. He played with a pencil he got from his cup holder. It accidentally slipped out of his hand and landed on the keyboard. The screen lit up, waiting for something to be typed in.

    "Whoa, it's encrypted." Taemin said, turning his attention back to his research.

His hands moved swiftly over the keys and the screen filled with numbers. Once Taemin stopped, the page refreshed and stared pulling letters and number out of the text. It was an address, it took a few seconds to figure it out.

    "That's on the other side of Seoul." Taemin pouted.

He doesn't have a car. He can't ask Jonghyun. Kibum was probably busy breaking into every building with a safe to figure out what the key, he stole, unlocks. His only option is to walk. Taemin slipped the piece of paper into his pocket and turned off his computer. He quietly exited his room and made his way towards the elevator.

     "Taemin!"

Which was located right in front of Jonghyun's office, to which the door was open. He turned around and saw Jonghyun walking towards him.

    "Where are you going?" Jonghyun asked.

    "Oh, I'm just..going to the store to get some...pencils!" Taemin lied.

Jonghyun looked at him, unconvinced.

    "Ok." Jonghyun said in the end.

Taemin sighed and turned to the elevator.

    "I'll drive you. Let me get my keys." Jonghyun said, turning towards his office.

    "No! No, I..uh..I want to walk. To get some fresh air, you know." Taemin said, pressing the button for the elevator.

    "Are you sure because the only place you get your pencils is all the way across-"

The elevator dinged and Taemin stepped back into it.

    "I'm sure hyung. I have my phone on me in case I need you. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." Taemin smiled.

    "Alright, but be careful."

When the doors finally closed Taemin sighed in relief. It's hard to lie because he's never done it before. He feels bad for lying to his older brother but it had to be done or else Jonghyun wouldn't let him go. After he excited the building he made sure to be a block or two away from H.Y.U.N before he pulled out the paper. He hailed a taxi, deciding it was better than walking halfway across Seoul. As he sat in the backseat he turned his head and saw the driver of a black car look out as his window too. They made eye contact for a few seconds while the cars pass each other. Once the other car was gone, Taemin looked straight ahead.

    "That's something I don't want to do again." Taemin said.

    "He was kind of cute." Minho said to himself after seeing the boy in the taxi.

Minho was reaching his destination and felt excited, even though he didn't show it. Taemin was getting closer to getting his research done and he showed it by running after his paid the cab. Minho parked his car somewhere and pulled out his paper.

    "It should be around here." Minho said to himself.

He walked around for a while when he stopped in front a building.

    "This is it." Minho said, looking up at the building.

Taemin ran around as he looked at building numbers. He was so close but was so far. Finally Taemin found the building number that matched his paper. He looked up and his heart dropped.

    "This is F.I.S.H!" Taemin exclaimed.

Minho stared at the building in front of him and took a step back.

    "This is H.Y.U.N!" Minho gasped.

Taemin took a couple of steps back and people gave him weird looks.

    "No, this can't be it. The address must be wrong." Taemin said to himself.

Minho looked back at his paper and back away from the building.

    "Did it really happen here?" Minho asked himself, walking back to his car.

Taemin felt scared because he was on enemy territory, without Jonghyun. Minho drove back home wondering if the address he got was right. After a while of panicking, Taemin finally calmed down and turned around to walk away. After parking his car Minho walked towards F.I.S.H. He wasn't looking where he was going and ran into someone.

    "I'm so sor-" Minho stopped himself.

He looked down and saw the cute boy. His heart thumped while the latter rubbed his head.

     "Ow~" The boy whined.

Minho's heart exploded by the latter's cuteness. He extended his hand to the fallen boy and cleared his throat.

    "I'm sorry I ran into you." Minho apologized.

The boy looked at the tall man and took his hand, hesitantly. Minho pulled the short boy up from the ground.

    "I'm Minho." Minho said.

    "Taemin." Taemin replied, brushing himself off.

    "What's a kid like you doing here?" Minho asked, putting his hands in his pocket.

From the office Jinki yawned and got up from his desk. He went towards the window in the office and looked out.

    "What do you mean?" Taemin asked.

Minho shouldn't be that charming to the boy, he was the enemy, if only Minho remembered that.

    "An innocent kid like you wandering around a dangerous place that this." Minho said.

    "It doesn't look dangerous." Taemin said.

    "You're cute." Minho said, out of nowhere.

Taemin's face turned bright red and he looked away.

    "You should head home if not your parents are going to worry about you." Minho said.

Taemin's eyes dropped at the thought of having parents. He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts when Minho did something unexpected. Jinki stared out the window and saw Minho talking to someone. Upon closer inspection, or squinting his eyes, he noticed the boy is Jonghyun's little brother. Strange, why was he talking to Minho? The next second he saw his little brother kiss Jonghyun's little brothers cheek.

    "Minho noooo!" Jinki exclaimed, banging on the window.