He's In Danger

Typical Spies

The next day, Jinki was reading through Kibum's file and saw Kibum's last name was actually Cho. That would explain since his father's name is Cho Kyuhyun. His mother is Cho Sungmin and he had an older brother. There isn't a picture or much about him because he died before Kibum was born. He put down the file and thought about what would've happened if Donghae had never found him. Would Minho be the same? He snapped out of his thoughts and went back to the file. Kibum was put into H.Y.U.N training when he was ten years old, he volunteered. Then Jinki found it. Kibum was in a relationship with Jonghyun, it didn't last long though. Jonghyun only did it because Taemin insisted they would be perfect for each other. Jinki's heart dropped a bit thinking that Kibum still has feelings for Jonghyun but why would Kibum still have feelings for some that beats him? He shook his head and put the file down.

    "Have you found his contract yet?" Minho asked, walking into the room.

    "Uh.." Jinki responded.

    "You were suppose to find his contract, not look through his personal information!" Minho scolded.

Jinki pulled out a piece of paper from the back of the file and handed it to Minho.

    "It's right here." Jinki said.

    "Oh, well. Carry on learning about your "boyfriend." Minho put in quotations.

Jinks grinned and picked up the file again.

    "So you and Taemin?" Jinki asked, not taking his eyes off a childhood picture of Kibum.

    "Not a word." Minho said, walking out of the office.

Jinki smiled and spun around in his chair. Donghae looked over Kibum's file with Minho and found the terms to be unappealing.

    "You must not talk back if not you'll be punished. If you disobey orders, you'll be beaten severely." Minho read.

    "What kind of rules are these?" Donghae asked.

    "Dumb rules." Minho said.

    "Call my lawyer, we can easily get Kibum out of H.Y.U.N." Donghae said.

    "You have a lawyer?" Minho asked.

    "Go!" Donghae said, pushing Minho away.

A while later Kibum was being kicked around his office.

    "So, is it fun to disobey me?" Jonghyun growled.

This time Taemin was in the room, shaking in fear in the corner. Jonghyun hasn't laid a finger on him but he wants to show Taemin what it's like to disobey him.

    "Yes. It feels good to do what I want." Kibum spat.

Jonghyun kicked Kibum, leaving him breathless. Kibum tried getting on all fours but Jonghyun pushed him over.

    "I'm done warning you Kibum. Once I'm finished with a stupid meeting with Donghae, I'm going to end your parent's lives then your boyfriend's." Jonghyun said, and stormed out of the room, after taking a quick glance at Taemin.
Kibum laid on the floor, coughing, trying to regain his breathe. Taemin rushed over to Kibum and rested Kibum's head on his lap.

    "Take slow long breathes hyung." Taemin said, his voice shaky.

Kibum slowed his breathing and stopped coughing.

    "Oh, thank shisus." Taemin said, hugging Kibum lightly.

    "He's going to kill Jinki! He's going to kill my parents!" Kibum exclaimed.

    "Hyung calm down! Freaking out isn't going to help you right now!" Taemin reasoned.

Kibum nodded and sat up.

    "He said he was going to have a meeting with Donghae, that's Jinki's father right? Maybe they found a way to get you out of here." Taemin said.

    "You're probably right." Kibum said.

Jinki, Minho, and Donghae walked through the doors of H.Y.U.N with their lawyer, Shin Donghee. They went up to the meeting room in the fourth floor. Jinki was the most nervous out of all of them. The doors opened and he felt his head spin. They walked into the meeting room and sat down. Donghae sat in the middle while Jinki sat on his right and Minho on his left, with Shindong next to younger boy.

    "What if this doesn't work out?" Jinki asked, trembling.

    "It'll work out." Minho said, putting his feet on the table.

    "I'm sure we'll reach an agreement." Shindong said, pushing Minho's feet off of the table.

Minho looked nervously at his father then looked at the file in his father's hand. He hid something inside of the file in hopes his father will see it. Before he left the vault with Taemin they found another file taped in the inside of the drawer. It was about the fire that happened years ago. Donghae had it safe in his safe but why was it there then? Upon closer examination, they found out it was Jonghyun's father's copy of it, ordering the house to be destroyed with no survivors. He sent his son do his job for him and Minho knew he was right. There was someone there the day the house burned and it was Jonghyun. Jonghyun stepped into the room and sat down in his place.

    "Is there something important you want to discuss?" Jonghyun asked.

    "We want Key to be handed over to us." Donghae said.

    "Again, is there something important you want to discuss?" Jonghyun repeated.

    "We want Kibum handed over to us." Donghae growled.

    "Why do you want Kibum?" Jonghyun sighed.

    "We believe your rules pertaining to Kim Kibum to be unacceptable." Shindong said.

Jonghyun rose an eyebrow and chuckled.

    "What do you mean unacceptable? You don't even know my rules." Jonghyun scoffed.

     "Actually we do. We have a copy of your contract with Kim Kibum and we found-What is this?" Donghae started.

Jonghyun looked puzzled as Donghae read the first paper in the file, which was suppose to be the contract.

    "You did it. I know you had something to do with it." Donghae growled, closing the file.

    "Did what?" Jonghyun asked.

Minho smiled slightly and Jinki was confused.

    "Let's go back in time a bit shall we, Choi Jonghyun." Donghae said.

    "What for?" Jonghyun asked.

    "When was it..ah yes. April 4th. My spouse's birthday." Donghae said.

    "Since when did you get remarried?" Jonghyun asked, chuckling.

    "I didn't. I'm sure you remember this day well. It was the day you burned my house down, killing my Hyukjae!" Donghae exclaimed.

Jonghyun's expression changed from confident to Uh oh.

    "I have no idea what you are talking about." Jonghyun said, sitting up in his chair.

    "Oh yes you do. Your father, Choi Siwon, ordered you to kill Hyukjae and I! You killed him on his birthday, you killed Minho's mother, you killed the love of my life!!" Donghae yelled.

Jonghyun felt quite uncomfortable with the truth being told but stayed calm. Minho stood up and slammed one of his hands in the table.

    "I saw you! My vision might have been blurry with tears but I saw you! You stood next to the house while it burned and you were smirking at me. You took my mother from me and I will never forgive you. What if I took what was precious to you?!" Minho yelled.

    "Minho!" Donghae scolded.

    "I don't have anyone who's precious to me." Jonghyun stared, feeling more in control.

    "What about Taemin? What if I took Taemin from you?!" Minho asked.

    "Don't you DARE lay a finger on my little brother!" Jonghyun yelled, standing up.

Jonghyun's mind flashed to the day he met Taemin. He was sick and couldn't go to the wedding so he didn't meet his new step mother. His father brought home his new wife and introduced them to him. His new mother, Kim Heechul, was a pretty person but he didn't like him...her? (He couldn't tell) His last name changed to Kim because his father agreed on taking Heechul's last name, odd but fine with him. He saw a little boy peek out a bit from behind Heechul and Jonghyun was confused. His father told him that the little boy's name was Taemin and he was his new little brother. He was to take care of him and protect him and Taemin was to listen to Jonghyun. Taemin was an only child like him but now they weren't alone. Taemin stepped forward and looked up at Jonghyun. Jonghyun sat up in bed and covered his cough. Taemin said the sweetest thing that day and that's what made Jonghyun love him.

    "You're my hyung, and I'm your namdongsaeng. I'm so happy I'm not alone anymore. Please take good care of me."

Jonghyun glared at Minho and Minho did the same.

    "Touch Taemin and I will end you." Jonghyun said, not forgetting the kiss Taemin and Minho shared.

    "Minho sit down!" Jinki called.

    "Jonghyun calm down." Donghae said.

    "If you were expecting Kibum to be released to you, think again. You have your son to blame. Now if we're done here, I have some business to attend to." Jonghyun said, exiting to room.

    "Well that went well." Shindong said, sarcasticly

Now it was Jinki's turn to be upset. Jinki got up from his seat and walked towards Minho.

    "You just couldn't keep your big mouth shut!!" Jinki growled.

    "Hyung calm down." Minho said, backing away from Jinki.

    "You had to mention his little brother! Do you even think before speaking?!" Jinki asked.

Minho got up and ran out of the room. Jinki jumped over the table in pursuit of Minho.

    "Jinki! Minho!" Donghae exclaimed.

    "That's a handful you have there." Shindong said, pulled out a snack from his briefcase.

Donghae rolled his eyes and went to look for his sons. Minho screamed down the halls and Jinki was right behind him. He ran into the elevator and pressed the button to the fifth floor. The doors shut when Jinki got there and he growled. He ran up the stairs determined to make Minho pain. Once Minho reached the fifth floor the doors opened and he saw Jonghyun with two bodyguards taking three people up to the roof. The door shut to the room and that's when Jinki appeared from the stairs. Minho unmanly shrieked and ran into Taemin's office.

    "Minho!"

Minho turned around and saw Taemin tied to his desk.

    "Taemin what happened?" Minho asked.

    "Jonghyun tied me here for my own protection. He's taking Kibum and his parents to the roof to execute them!" Taemin said.

    "What!" Minho exclaimed.

Jinki slammed the door open and Minho unmanly screamed again, diving behind Taemin's desk.

    "You two stop fighting! Kibum is in danger!" Taemin said, his eyes tearing up.