Files Obtained

Typical Spies

    "Why are you saying that?" Kibum asked.

    "Because like I've said before, I've fallen for you. I love you Kim Kibum." Jinki said.

Kibum stared at Jinki and buried his head in Jinki's chest.

    "Don't say that." Kibum said, muffled.

    "But I do! Something about you just really makes my heart want to jump out of my chest." Jinki said.

Kibum's eyes started to water. If Jonghyun found out about his relationship, he'll kill Jinki. That would be two people Donghae has lost. He shook his head and gripped Jinki's shirt.

    "No, not now. I can't love you, Jinki." Kibum sobbed.

    "Then why did you kiss me? If you can't love me, why did you make me fall in love with you?" Jinki asked, anger in his voice.

    "Because Jonghyun will kill you, and I don't want that to happen!" Kibum cried.

Jinki looked at Kibum and held him tighter. 

    "Kibum, I promise you, nothing bad will happen to either of us. I'll protect you." Jinki said, the soft hair on Kibum's head.

    Kibum smiled, leaning back to stare at Jinki.

    "That was so cheesy I cannot believe you, Lee Jinki." Kibum grinned, his cheekbones high as he buried his face back into Jinki's chest, sniffling. 

Jinki hid his head in Kibum's blonde short hair.

    "Yeah, but I mean it, I will keep you safe." Jinki promised, his face was red from embarrassment.

    "Jinki..can you promise me something else?" Kibum asked, his voice hushed.

    "Of course." Jinki replied.

    "If I let myself love you, will you absolutely swear that we will be happy? And we won't get hurt and neither of us will be killed or-" 

    "I promise, I swear on my life Kibum." Jinki said, hugging him tighter. He moved away and gently kissed Kibum on the cheek.

    "Trust me." Jinki added.

    "Then I'll let myself love you." Kibum said.

Kibum lifted his head up to look at Jinki and Jinki leaned forward and captured Kibum's lips. Kibum Jinki's bottom lip lightly while Jinki leaned forward even more. Jinki's and Kibum's kiss became more heated and electric, in their opinions. Taemin and Minho left the vault with the files and entered the elevator. The night guard was still asleep and Minho wonders why Jonghyun picks those guards. The elevator opened on the fifth floor and Minho looked around.

    "Where's Jinki?" Minho asked.

    "Jinki?" Taemin asked.

    "He's my older brother. He really likes Key." Minho said.

    "Oh, he likes Kibum?" Taemin asked, raising an eyebrow.

Taemin went to Kibum's office to check up on him and dropped his mouth when he opened the door. Kibum and Jinki were making out against the wall.

    "Kibum!" Taemin exclaimed.

Kibum and Jinki pulled away in time to see Minho dip Taemin and kiss him.

    "Minho!" Jinki exclaimed.

They didn't pull apart and Jinki's eye just twitched. Kibum giggled to himself seeing Jinki's reaction.

    "I hope you know there are cameras around." Jinki said.

Minho and Taemin quickly pulled away and laughed awkwardly. Jinki knew the main cameras down but Jonghyun was actually watching.

    "This will not go unpunished." Jonghyun growled, shutting off the back up camera.

Jinki took the file from Minho and smiled.

    "Please don't read my file here." Kibum said.

    "Why?" Jinki asked.

    "Just don't." Kibum said.

Jinki nodded and Minho signaled that they were leaving.

    "I'll be back for you soon. I promise." Jinki said to Kibum.

    "Be careful." Kibum said.

Jinki kissed Kibum longingly, and Minho groaned.

    "Can you stop kissing your girlfriend so we can go?" Minho said.

Jinki and Kibum pulled away and Jinki kissed Kibum's forehead.

    "I love you." Jinki said.

    "Stay safe." Kibum said.

Minho got tired of waiting and pulled Jinki away from Kibum. Jinki was the first to get on the roof through the skylight because Minho was impatient. Minho was about to go up when Taemin stopped him.

    "Minho, wait!" Taemin exclaimed.

Minho turned around and Taemin kissed him. Minho blushed and looked surprised. Kibum pulled Taemin back and Minho went up the skylight, still blushing. Jinki laughed at Minho blushing once he was on the roof and Minho almost shoved him off of the building.

    "We're going to be in so much trouble." Kibum said, looking at Taemin.

    "I don't doubt it." Taemin said, sadly.

Later that night, Donghae was still waiting for Minho and Jinki. He was scared, he wanted them to come back safe. He saw Jinki's car pull into the garage and sighed in relief. He ran down to the garage and saw Jinki and Minho talking.

    "What took you so long?" Donghae asked.

    "Sorry. I couldn't pull Jinki away from Kibum." Minho said, pushing Jinki.

    "So does this mean Kibum is your boyfriend?" Donghae asked.

Jinki looked at Donghae and got on his knees.

    "Father, I know this isn't good and there may be more conflict between us and H.Y.U.N but I love Kibum so much. I promised him I would get him out of there and I'm sorry for loving an employee of our rival. I love him father! Don't make me leave him there!" Jinki pleaded.

Donghae could hear the emotion in Jinki's voice and smiled softly.

    "Stand up child." Donghae said.

Jinki stood up and Donghae looked at Jinki's tears.

    "If we get him out you can be with him, but for now your title with him is acquaintances." Donghae said.

Jinki nodded and smiled slightly. Donghae stepped forward and wiped Jinki's tears away.

    "You turned out to be fine young man. I'm so proud of you." Donghae said to Jinki.

    "Blegh." Minho said, walking away.

Donghae and Jinki chuckled at Minho's jealously. Jinki ran towards Minho and tripped taking Minho down with him.

    "Your parents would've been proud too." Donghae said quietly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter >n<