Enter Jonghyun and Taemin

Typical Spies

The dark shadows of the night covered his tracks. He shut the door to the young one's room and quietly made his way down the large empty hall. The help was asleep and the guardsman downstairs was snoozing on the job. He turned the corner and opened the door to the master bedroom, where his parents rested. He smiled devilishly as he pulled out a revolver. He tiptoed over and grabbed a pillow that was laying on the floor. His father faced away his step mother that he hated so much. She would always say she loved him and told him to have a nice day at school. She wasn't his mother, he didn't want to her it from her. He tolerated her for him because he couldn't show his true side to him. His father knew, but didn't do anything. He has never gotten this far but there was no going back. He was what was good for his father's company, not his father. He would make things better. He gently placed the pillow over his step mother's face and just as she was about to wake up. He pulled the trigger, the pillow silencing the shot. His father awoke with a start and saw him. His father was confused but when he removed the pillow and smiled, his father knew it was over. Escaping was futile as he was faster than his old man. He threw a pillow to the old man and pinned him down. The muffled sound of the gun went off and he smiled. Oh, it was a wonderful feeling for him.

    "Hyung."

He opened his eyes from the memory and looked at the short caramel haired teen.

    "Yeah, what is it, Taemin?" He asked, sweetly.

    "Kibum hyung went out to steal information from Min's law firm, like you assigned." Taemin said, looking up from a clipboard he had.

    "Kibum?" He asked.

    "Key, Jonghyun hyung." Taemin said, rolling his eyes a bit.

Jonghyun smiled and spun around his chair.

    "Excellent." Jonghyun said, staring at the wall.

    "There's was also an anonymous tip about this attack sent out." Taemin said, taking a step back.

Jonghyun's eyes widened and he turned his chair to look at Taemin.

    "What?!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

    "Key's mission could be a failure if they catch him." Taemin squeaked.

Jonghyun sighed and asked for the clipboard. He looked over the papers and scribbled something on the bottom.

    "Well if they catch him, they catch him. Not my concern." Jonghyun said, giving the clipboard back.

Taemin's mouth hung open hearing his step brother's words.

    "B-But hyung, Key is like our best hacker!" Taemin exclaimed.

Jonghyun rose an eyebrow and looked at the young male.

    "He's also my best friend." Taemin said in a quiet voice.

    "Now that I believe." Jonghyun said.

Taemin bit his lip and Jonghyun looked at him concerned.

    "What?" Jonghyun asked.

    "Do you even care about Kibum hyung?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun's concerned look turned annoyed in a matter of seconds.

    "Taemin-"

    "Because you said you were in love with him, but you just hurt him. Why hyung?!" Taemin pushed on.

Jonghyun slammed his hand on his desk.

    "Yah, Kim Taemin!"

Taemin shut his mouth and looked obedient at Jonghyun.

    "Don't worry about it. At one point I did love Key but I fell out of love." Jonghyun said softly.

Taemin nodded and turned around, exiting the office. Once the door shut, Jonghyun turned his chair towards the wall and smirked.

    "I never loved him." Jonghyun whispered to himself.

 

There's chapter 2! Sorry if they're short now. They'll get a bit longer later^^