Suppose

Typical Spies

The next day, Jinki was passed out in the floor in the surveillance room. Minho walked in as the other  workers started arriving. Minho kicked Jinki lightly and called out.

    "Jinki hyung, it's time to get up." Minho said.

Jinki opened his eyes, his hair was a mess as he spent all night contemplating about breaking into H.Y.U.N.

    "What time is it?" Jinki asked, his voice groggy.

    "Morning. We have warm ups to do." Minho said, rolling Jinki over.


Jinki stared at the ceiling and didn't want to do warm ups. They do them everyday and he never complained but now he was. In the training room, Jinki wasn't mentally there. His mind was still in the room with Kibum, kissing him.

    "Heads up!"

Jinki was hit in the head with a shoe. The others were picking on a new recruit and were playing keep away with the new recruits shoe. Jinki fell and didn't get up. Minho jumped over a bar and ran towards Jinki.

    "Yo, hyung are you alright?" Minho asked.

    "I'm tired." Jinki said, muffled.

Minho smiled and helped Jinki up. They exited the training room and stepped into the elevator.

    "Are you really ok, Jinki? You've been really out of it lately." Minho said.

    "Me? I'm fine! I think you're out of it!" Jinki exclaimed, his mind thinking about the kiss.

Minho saw Jinki blush dark red as he tried to look angry and disappointed at him. What has the hacker done to his brother, Minho thought. Jinki scoffed and turned his head, he was blushing so bad. Minho shrugged and smiled to himself at his brothers foolishness. Jonghyun kicked Kibum again and growled. Kibum was laying on the ground of his office, trying to shield himself from Jonghyun's anger.

    "Can't you do anything right?!" Jonghyun yelled.

Taemin cried as he leaned on the other side of the door, hearing Kibum's muffled sobs. This is who Jonghyun really was, and Taemin just couldn't believe it.

    "I should just kill your parents right now!" Jonghyun yelled, pulling Kibum's hair.

Kibum's tears streamed down his face as the pain was too much.

    "I'm sorry, it wasn't there." Kibum squeaked.

    "I don't need your excuses!" Jonghyun yelled, slapping Kibum again.

Jonghyun noticed Kibum's necklace shine in the light and pulled on it. Kibum looked fearful as Jonghyun stared at the key.

    "This doesn't even work on anything, does it? It's just a stupid necklace. Isn't it Kibum!" Jonghyun yelled.

Taemin walked away from the door and locked himself into his office.

    "Hyung, why?" Taemin sobbed.

Kibum did nothing but stare at the furious short man. Jonghyun got even worse when Kibum didn't respond. He tore the necklace from Kibum's neck and threw it on the ground. That's Jinki's, Kibum exclaimed in his head.

    "Jonghyun, that's mine!" Kibum screamed.

Jonghyun threw the necklace in the trash and pushed Kibum against the wall.

    "Consider yourself off of the case. If you leave your office, mommy and daddy get it." Jonghyun said.

He exited the room and slammed the door. Kibum cried hysterically and held his head trying to calm himself. He managed to choke something out.

    "Jinki! Jinki!!" Kibum hiccuped.

He looked at the trash can and slowly crawled towards it. He wants to be with Jinki and hold his hand and be in his arms. He wants to be away from Jonghyun, he wants to be away from the pain. He wants to be happy. He pulled the necklace and fixed the clasp. He put it back around his neck and cried again.

    "I've failed my parents and I probably won't be able to see Jinki again." Kibum said, softly.

He brought his knees up to his chest and cradled them. The lights in his office were dim as he didn't want anything bright, because Jonghyun would probably destroy that too.

    "I should've not looked at him when we first met then I wouldn't be messing up like this." Kibum sobbed.

Jinki sighed and spun around in his chair and Minho was out on a mission, leaving Jinki bored. He got up and walked into his father's office where Donghae was talking to someone on the phone. He sat in a chair and waited for his father to end his call.

    "Ok, ok. I'll tell them. Bye Leeteuk." Donghae finished.

Donghae looked at Jinki, who was playing with some pencils and paper clips on his desk.

    "Was that Aunt Leeteuk?" Jinki asked, not taking his eyes off of his amusement.

    "Yeah, she told me to tell you and Minho hi. Hi." Donghae said.

Jinki smiled and put the pencils down.

    "How's Zhoumi?" Jinki asked.

    "Fine."

    "Uncle Kangin?"

    "Also fine."

Jinki bit his lip and placed his hands on the desk.

    "I have a little scenario for you to try." Jinki said.

    "Ok, give it to me." Donghae said, leaning back in his chair.

    "Suppose you're an awesome super spy and you're loved by all but you accidentally fall in love with someone from the rival company. You're both hopelessly in love with each other, what do you do to keep the relationship?" Jinki asked.

Donghae looked at Jinki with a sharp eyes.

    "You've just described my life." Donghae said.

Jinki looked confused and Donghae grabbed a picture frame from behind his desk. He placed it in front on Jinki.

    "This is Minho's mother." Donghae said.

Jinki looked at the picture of Hyukjae and looked back at Donghae.

    "Minho looks just like him-her..er." Jinki stuttered.

    "She's beautiful isn't she." Donghae said, marveling at the picture.

    "But she's a gu-" Jinki started.

    "Sh."

    "But-"

    "Shh. Don't even ask how Minho was born, it's a mystery." Donghae said.

Jinki sat silent as he thought about the anatomy of the male body.

    "Anyway, Hyukjae was a spy for H.Y.U.N, when it still was decent. I was the top spy at a different organization. I'm not going to give details but on a mission I confronted Hyukjae, his spy name was Eunhyuk. He said some sassy things and beat me to a pulp and that's how I fell in love. Hyukjae thought I was annoying pest when I showed up to every place he was at. At first because it was my job and second because I requested to be put on any mission involving Hyukjae. He then warmed up to me and we've had a couple of undercover dates. We both decided to leave our agencies when Hyukjae was pregnant with Minho because both of them were targeting our son. Oops." Donghae said.

Jinki looked at Donghae a bit confused because he's still thinking about the male body and how it works, or how it worked before that fact was broken.

    "We started our own agency, thus F.I.S.H was born, along with Minho later. The point is we left because we were afraid for Minho. We left because our love was strong and we believe we would be better off together." Donghae said.

    "All I asked was how you would save your star crossed relationship." Jinki said, sighing.

    "Protect the one you love, in anyway possible. Even if it means you have to break into the rivals company to retrieve them." Donghae said.

Jinki was still confused but understood a bit.

    "So how was Min-"

    "Don't you have reports to do for failing to catch that spy a long time ago?" Donghae said.

Jinki shut his mouth and nodded, leaving the room. Donghae picked up the picture frame and looked at Hyukjae.

    "How did you do that?" Donghae asked.

-------------------------------------------

I feel like Donghae doesn't make sense in this chapter >n<