Free Soon?

Typical Spies

Taemin had come back to the building because he had forgotten his homework.  Jonghyun gave him the passcode to turn off the beams and told him to tell the guards he was there, because he didn't want to get up from his bed. Taemin pulled out his walkie talkie and informed the guards that he was in the building, they were only on the second floor so they wouldn't be a problem. He trudged towards the elevator and pressed the button for the fifth floor. On the fifth floor, Jinki jumped in after putting Minho safety on the ground. Minho hit Jinki and growled.

    "I told you not to let the rope go." Minho said, under his breath.

Jinki shrugged and pushed Minho playfully.

    "I'll check this floor out and you can crawl through the vents to the second floor." Jinki said.

    "Why do I have to crawl through the vents!" Minho exclaimed.

Jinki covered Minho's mouth and looked around.

    "Because I told you to and you have to do what I say because I'm older than you." Jinki reminded.

Minho nodded and rolled his eyes. He found a loose vent entrance and went through it. Jinki smiled and put the cover back over the exposed vent. Taemin's phone vibrated indicating he had received a message, he then looked at it. It was a text from Jonghyun telling him that he took Taemin's homework with him to the second floor but forgot it along with some other files. Taemin groaned and hit his head against the wall. Jinki heard an elevator approaching so he went through an unopened door, into Kibum's office. The elevator doors opened and everything was normal, Taemin pressed the button to the second floor, thinking this was going to be a long night. Once the doors shut, Jinki sighed in relief.

    "Jinki?"

Jinki spun around and saw Kibum sitting on the floor a few feet away from him.

    "Kibum!" Jinki exclaimed, hugging the latter.

Kibum winced at the pain from Jonghyun's beating earlier, but he didn't let a sound out.

    "I thought you would be home or something. What are you doing here?" Jinki asked.

Kibum got up before Jinki saw his face and cradled his hands.

    "Punishment. I can't go home today because I didn't retrieve the file." Kibum said, turning away from Jinki.

    "I'm sorry." Jinki apologized.

Kibum's eyes teared up because Jinki was apologizing for no reason.

    "It's not your fault, it's mine. I should have never looked at you when you told me to that day. I should've just knocked you down and escaped." Kibum said.

Jinki looked hurt as Kibum said those words.

    "Kibum, I'm getting you out of here. My brother is getting your file as we speak." Jinki said, reaching for Kibum.

Kibum felt Jinki step closer and moved away. Jinki froze and felt something shatter inside him. Was it his heart?

    "Kibum-" Jinki started.

    "How did you even get in? Jonghyun has lasers everywhere!" Kibum asked, still not facing the spy.

    "The lasers just disappeared." Jinki said.

Kibum scoffed, he knew Jonghyun's system would short out one day.

    "Get out and leave. I don't want your help anymore." Kibum said.

    Please stay, I need you.

His mouth said one thing but his mind saying another. Jinki stared at Kibum and noticed the latter was tense, gripping his hands tightly. Jinki reached out and grabbed Kibum's shoulder. Kibum pulled away and gripped his hands tighter.

    "Don't touch me." Kibum growled.

    Please hold me.

Jinki was persisted and grabbed Kibum again. Kibum finally turned around and pushed the spy away from him.

    "Just leave me alone!" Kibum yelled.

    Don't leave me

Jinki stared at Kibum's black eye in fear.

    "Kibum...what did he do to you?" Jinki asked.

Kibum covered his eye and shrugged.

    "I don't know what you're talking about." Kibum said, his voice shaking.

    He did it! Jonghyun hurt me!

    "He gave you a black eye!" Jinki exclaimed, his blood boiling.

Kibum stared at Jinki and shook.

    "No, he didn't!" Kibum exclaimed.

    Stop denying, he's knows already.

    "Yes he did. Have you looked yourself in the mirror? It looks like you tried to hide it with concealer. I felt you tense when I hugged you! Don't lie to me, Kibum!" Jinki yelled.

Kibum fell to his knees and cried.

    "Just get me out of here! I want to see my parents again!" Kibum cried.

Jinki looked at what Kibum was reduced to, and felt terrible that he pushed him.

    "Kibum." Jinki said softly, as he walked towards the broken male.

    "Please free me!" Kibum screamed.

Jinki's eyes widen in surprise and his heart hurt again. He bent down and hugged Kibum, tightly. He kissed Kibum's head and leaned his head against Kibum's.

    "I love you." Jinki said.

Kibum lifted his head to look at Jinki with teary eyes. Minho grumbled to himself as he crawled through the vents of H.Y.U.N.

    "Why do I have to do this?" Minho mumbled.

He suddenly fell through a vent and landed in the ground. He saw a camera but it looked offline. 

    "Jinki must've shut off the cameras. At least he's doing something." Minho scoffed.

He noticed the vault was open already. The guards were asleep so he just slipped past. He saw many cabinets filling the room.

    "What are you doing here?"

Minho turned his head and saw Taemin, standing next to a desk.

    "Uh, breaking and entering?" Minho guessed.

Taemin looked at him confused.

    "I have to look for something so bye." Minho said.

Taemin shut the vault and looked at Minho.

    "What file?" Taemin asked, in a dark tone.

Minho stared at Taemin and saw Jonghyun in those dark eyes.

    "Uh...has anyone ever told you, you look like your brother?" Minho stuttered.

    "I have been told that a lot." Taemin said, blushing slightly.

    "Look..uh...Taemin, I'm looking for Key's file and possibly a murder file." Minho said, backing up.

Taemin pulled a file out of his math book and held it up.

    "You mean this?" Taemin asked.

The file has Key written across it. Minho nodded and held his hand out for it.

    "I'm not giving it to you." Taemin growled.

Minho blinked and stared at Taemin.

    "Why not?" Minho asked, calmly.

    "Not until you help me find the murder file." Taemin said.

Minho nodded and started to search. Taemin grabbed a step stool and placed it near a tall cabinet. Minho was not too far away scanning the files without having to pull them out. Three words, high tech sunglasses. Taemin looked through the files and began to lose his balance. He fell back and Minho saw out if the corner of his eye. He ran towards Taemin and caught him, as they heard the drawer fall to the floor. Taemin blushed in Minho's arms as Minho didn't put him down.

    "Minho, can you....maybe put me down?" Taemin asked.

    "But I like having you in my arms." Minho said.

He finally put Taemin down and blushed slightly. Taemin stood next to him for a moment until he noticed something. Minho smiled at Taemin and looked at the latter.

    "There's something taped under this." Taemin said, turning the drawer over, ignoring the files that spilled out.

Minho looked and saw it was a file marked Top Secret.

    "Mind if I look at it first? I'm doing research on a murder." Minho asked.

Taemin handed Minho the file and Minho opened it, carefully. Inside he found article after article about the murder he was researching. He found Taemin's and Jonghyun's names were in the article. It was the murder of Choi Siwon and Kim Heechul, Taemin's and Jonghyun's parents.

    "Taemin, this is the exact murder I was researching." Minho said, handing the file to Taemin.

    "I somehow knew Jonghyun would hide that file from me. I knew my parents were murdered but I don't know who did it. I want to find that murder and give him a piece of my mind." Taemin growled, his hands balling into fists.

Minho saw Taemin's anger rising and looked surprised. Taemin was so cute when he was angry but it was also weird.

    "Taemin, calm down." Minho said, putting a hand on Taemin's shoulder.

    "I can't Minho! My mother and step father are dead because of this murderer and he hasn't been caught!" Taemin fumed.

Taemin's eyes started to water and his growled. Minho didn't know what else to do but hug the latter. Minho hugged Taemin tightly and Taemin looked surprised.

    "I'll catch him for you, just don't be mad anymore, don't be mad." Minho said.

Taemin's anger subsided and his heart thumped. Once Minho pulled away he saw a light blush on Taemin's face.

    "Aigoo, are you ok Taemin?" Minho asked, pinching one of Taemin's cheeks.

    "Of course I'm fine!" Taemin exclaimed, blushing more.

    "Can I have Key's file now?" Minho asked, shyly.

Taemin nodded and gave Kibum's file to Minho.

    "Are you going to get him out?" Taemin asked sadly.

    "That's what we hope." Minho said, confidently.

Taemin looked at the floor sadly then back at Minho.

    "Please get him away from here. Jonghyun's been so abusive to him. It wasn't even Kibum's fault he's here. He did it for his father, that's brave and stupid at the same time." Taemin said.

    "His father?" Minho asked.

    "Cho Kyuhyun, his father, was a spy for F.I.S.H when they caught him trying to sabotage an ongoing plan. Kibum was only a little kid when he volunteered." Taemin explained.

    "I didn't know that, and what are you going to do with the murder file?" Minho asked.

    "This file should be at DBSK, I don't know why it's here." Taemin said, looking at the Top Secret file.

    "You guys use DBSK to store you Top Secret files. We use TVXQ." Minho laughed.

    "DBSK is TVXQ." Taemin pointed out.

    "Oh." Minho said, feeling dumb.