Meeting Again

Typical Spies

Kibum left the conference room quickly, heading towards his office. He realized he left his papers in the conference room and turned back, but only to run into someone
    "Hey what the?!-" Kibum exclaimed, looking up at the person he ran into. He quickly looked down at the person, who was on the floor holding his head.
    "What the hell Kibum!" Jonghyun growled.
Kibum sighed, reaching a hand out to help him up. He pulled him up, letting go of his hand.
    "I'm sorry, sir."
Jonghyun brushed himself off and huffed.
    "Forget about that, I just found out that Donghae moved the file to a secure place. It's in a place called Tvix." Jonghyun said, handing him the paper.
    "This says TVXQ." Kibum corrected.
Jonghyun slapped Kibum and scoffed.
    "Don't correct me. Now go get me the file that will destroy Lee Donghae." Jonghyun commanded.
Kibum held his cheek and nodded. Around the corner Taemin was hiding the behind the wall. He heard the entire thing and his eyes widened. He ran down the hall to look for Kai.
    "Kai! Kai!" Taemin exclaimed when he found the latter at the entrance.
    "What is it Taemin?" Kai asked.
    "Contact F.I.S.H. and tell them we're going to TVXQ to get the file."  Taemin said, out of breath.
    "Do you have a fever or something?" Kai asked.
    "No, I overheard Jonghyun talking to Kibum and I'm not going to let my brother do something this bad. I don't want him to destroy people's lives, it's not right!" Taemin exclaimed, shaking Kai.
    "Ok, Ok!" Kai exclaimed.
Taemin stopped shaking the latter and smiled.
    "Thanks Kai." Taemin said.
    "Yeah, but you owe me." Kai said, leaving H.Y.U.N.
Taemin walked towards his office and ran into Jonghyun.
    "Oh, Taemin. Can I have a word with you?" Jonghyun said.
    "Will you hit me?"  Taemin asked, looking at his clipboard.
    "That's what I want to talk to you about?" Jonghyun said softly.
Jonghyun pulled Taemin into his office and sighed.
    "I really wish you hadn't seen that. I wasn't thinking at the moment and my hand did most of the speaking. I'm sorry." Jonghyun said.
    "Will Kai be reinstated?" Taemin asked, hopefully.
    "No. What Jongin did is unacceptable." Jonghyun said.
    "Ok, I understand hyung." Taemin said.
Jonghyun hugged Taemin tightly and sighed.
    "If only our parents were here to see what a great person you grew up to be." Jonghyun said.
    "Yeah, I wish they were here." Taemin said.
Jonghyun pulled away and ruffled Taemin's hair.
    "Well I have to go now." Jonghyun said.
    "Ok hyung." Taemin said.
Jonghyun left his office and Taemin felt nervous. He went to his office and began to look through files. He found one on a fire that started unexpectedly. The report didn't identify anyone, only saying it was a family of three.
    "There was only two people that survived out of the family of three." Taemin said, to himself.
Minho was looking through police reports on his computer when he saw a past report on a murder of the previous CEO. It was marked closed because they couldn't find the murder.
    "That's odd." Minho said to himself.
Jinki walked and hit Minho in the head.
    "Ow." Minho said, with lack of emotion.
    "What's eating you?" Jinki asked.
Minho shook his head and turned off the computer.
    "Nothing, just looking through old files." Minho said.
    "Oh, don't go all Mr. Detective on me." Jinki said.
Minho chuckled and there was a paper ball thrown at Jinki's head.
    "Ow! Dad could you stop that!?" Jinki exclaimed.
Jinki swears their dad is more immature than him and his brother combined.
    "There's writing on it." Minho pointed out.
Jinki un crumpled the ball and read its contents.
    "Oh, I got him this time." Jinki growled, ripping the paper.
    "That hacker you failed to catch is on the attack and you were assigned to catch him. What are the odds?" Minho said sarcastically.
Jinki glared at him and left the office.
    "Hey, I'm sorry! Don't leave! I'm lonely!" Minho exclaimed.
Once Jinki didn't returned he turned his computer on and began to look through that file again. Jinki drove as fast as he could, under the speed limit, to get to TVXQ. He walked into the building and saw the head of TVXQ, Jung Yunho, waiting for him.
    "I'm agent Onew of F.I.S.H. I got intel that there's going to be an attack here." Jinki said.
    "Rest assured, no hacked will be able to get past our defenses." Yunho said.
As if testing that theory, the sirens went off.
    "There's been a breach in security!" Yunho exclaimed.
    "You jinxed yourself." Jaejoong said, from behind the front desk.
Yunho looked back at him then back at Jinki.
    "Excuse my wife." Yunho said, slightly embarrassed.
    "Where were was it breached?" Jinki asked.
    "The 10th floor." Jaejoong said.
    "Mind if I?" Jinki asked.
    "Go for it." Yunho said.
Jinki went up the stairs because he didn't have time for the elevator. He went through the first door and locked it.
    "This is where the file should be. Father told me himself." Jinki said.
One minute he's entering the building through the roof and the next he's being pressed against the wall.
    "I knew I shouldn't have used a vent." Kibum said.
    "We meet again." Jinki said.
Their face were only mere inches apart. Kibum blushed lightly at the scent of rivals cologne.
    "This time I'm not letting you get away." Jinki said. 
Kibum gulped and avoided Jinki's gaze.
    "Just let me have the file." Kibum said. 
    "No way am I doing that." Jinki said.
    "You don't know what's at stake!" Kibum pleaded. 
    "I don't care." Jinki said, pulling his handcuffs out.
At this point Kibum doesn't care what Jonghyun does to him, he doesn't want any harm to come to his parents.
    "Give me the file or my parents get it!" Kibum pleaded.
Jinki looked at Kibum and saw tears in the latter's eyes.