When you are gone.

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he woke up,she was gone. All her things were gone together with her away from him. He was in shocked and search around for her. Slowly sadness crept in and finally he broke down. He had search everywhere and everyone that they knew. No one know where she went and the reason that she left.  They do have some issues but he always thought they can work it out. The bed was empty without her. He missed her scent and the body that he always hug to sleep. He missed her so much and he was totally shattered. He started drinking furiously and refused to see anyone. He knew that his parents did not like her to be an actress and he was hoping that they could work it out. But it never happened as she was gone. After a year of self torturing and heart pain,he gave up and decided to let go but she never left his mind or his heart. He never fall in love again and people who knew him said he was like a walking zombie. His soul had left him on the day she left.

3 years later, someone told him that she was back. Out of anger and fear, he avoided to look for her. He started drinking again. He still did not understand why these happened to them. 

One day while driving on the road, he saw her again. She was holding a little girl by the hand crossing the road. Seeing her,he realised that he could not do without her. He must find out the reason that she had left ,he parked his car and searched for her. 

Finally he found her in a park watching the little girl swinging on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter