Love cannot be forced

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I saw her again after 5 years, she was already someone else girlfriend and wife to be. She kept a distance from me and I could understand why she did that. I left 5 years ago without any reason given, she must be mad at me.

5 years ago, both my buddy and me fall in love with the same girl. Being my buddy for so many years, I decided to give up on the love that I had for her. I quietly left the country and hope that things would work out between them. She was shocked on my departure, she always thought there were something between us and things might be possible. But ended up, I decided to walk away.

Today was her wedding. Dressed in the white gown, her hair flow down her shoulder in nature wave. In her light make up, she looked like a princess to me and always the princess to my heart. When I approached her to give my blessing. Seeing no one were around us, she said "I always thought it was possible till you left. I waited for your reasons and waited for you to come back. After sometime I gave up and decided to marry someone that will treasure me. You know love cannot be force, even when you are gone, your friend or anyone can replace you in my heart. But now all was too late." She lower her head and walked off. I could see tears rolling down her cheek. I felt wetness on my face. I had lost her forever and now I could only wish her happiness always. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter