Your highness (Final)

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been the third day. She was still having high fever and most of the time she was hardly awake. They tried to wake her up for food and medicine but she barely ate anything and drifted off into deep sleep.. The king looked at her with a frown on his face. He recalled the day she came to her. Her body was drenched from the heavy rain. She kneeled down in front of him and asked for freedom. She told him that she hoped to leave a normal life like any others. He asked her to stay for his sake and stay with him as he needed her. She looked away and apologised that her heart had long been taken away by someone. She knew that she could never loved someone else the same again.  After she left, she fell ill and till now she yet to recovered from it. All the physicians had seen her but none of them could cured her. The king felt a sharp pain in his heart while looking at her but he felt so helpless as he could do nothing to lessen her discomfort. Who was the man that was deep in her heart? He looked up and some thoughts came to his mind. He walked out of her chamber and saw him. He stood there for a long time since morning and had been there for the past few days to hear news of her sickness. As he was not allowed to stay in her chamber for a long time, he would wait outside patiently for any news of her sickness.


The king looked at him and spoke " You are Hee Gun." The person bowed and nodded his head. "So come with me, let's have a talk." Without a choice, Hee Gun followed him and walked away from her chamber. The walk was long and no words were spoken between them. The king finally stopped at a quiet corner. 
"I heard that you are a good fighter and from young, you had been trained to protect the royal family with your life. I would like to challenge you in a match to see how well are you trained to protect Your Princess." 


"Your majesty, I cannot accept the challenge. How am I able to rise my sword toward you. You are the majesty of the kingdom, I am unfit to fight with you. And furthermore, everyone knows how well you fight. There is no need for the challenge as the outcome is clear."


"If you are unable to fight with me, how am I be sure that you are capable of protecting her. She is very precious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter