Chapter 5 - Kang Gary

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23 January 1975

Today is the first time, I assist Mr Lee in his class. He has been sick for quite a while. 

When I stepped into the hall, I saw a pair of sparkling eyes looking at me. I could not take my eyes away from the owner since then. She is Song Ji Hyo. One of the student in the medical school. 

 

05 March 1975

I had been leading the class for several weeks. She was an outgoing and outspoken girl. She was also the class chair person. Her character had make me even more attracted to her. But I know it is wrong. She is my student and I am 12 years older than her. I told Mr Lee that I will not be taking his class soon. I am going back to my research lab. Soon I will left the place and bring this beautiful memories with me.

 

27 March 1975

She has fainted in her class. I carried her to my car and drove her to the hospital which I work in. We have done some detail test on her. Some results had came out. It seems that she has some inherited issues. Seemed like her mother had passed on in her early 30s due to some blood disorder. And from the tests we had done, she seems to have the same issue.

 

2 May 1975

It has been a month. Ji Hyo has yet to be discharge from the hospital. She still been cheerful and strong willed and accepted all the treatments and tests we put her through. 

It is painful to see her like this. I tried all means to find a cure. But seems that there is no way out except one. One theory which I have but it is against the moral to test on it. 

 

15 May 1975

Looking at her from the glass panel. My heart ached. She seemed to be in great pain. She tried her best to put up a strong front in front of her family and friends.

I had decided to put my theory to test. I took some samples from her and headed for the lab. It is the last resort. I cannot fail.

 

19 June 1977

It has already been 2 years since she fall ill. We had grown close with one another.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter