A new life (final)

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa." They bowed after father stepped into the house.

"So both of you did not intended to tell me anything."

Both of them kept quiet for a while, finally Gary spoke up. "Appa. I am sorry. I had caused you all these problems. I was hoping to wait for the things to cool down before informing you."

"Did you know how dangerous for you to act on your own! Not only you might get yourself killed, you might also endanger others around you." He looked at both Ji Hyo and Gary. " So how is your injury? Let me take a look at your wounds."

"Luckily you are not injured at your vital organs, their group was still searching for the person that killed their boss. But I think they had not suspected you however I cannot get them a chance. Tell me what are your plans. I shall see how can I help you instead."

Looking at Ji Hyo, he picked up his courage and said "Appa, I want to leave the group. I am sorry. I know that you always had high hopes on me. But..... But..."

"Gary, I understand where you are coming from. I was once like you. When your umma was pregant, I once hoped that I am able to leave the group and lead a peaceful life with her and the unborn child, but my position and my timing did not allow me to do that. Your umma's death, I always blamed myself for not leaving the group earlier, but all was too late. It was a chance for you. You should have approach me first instead of doing the risky move. You know how much danger you are facing. I might had lost you forever. I had instructed Kwangsoo. He will pass you the flight details later. Just remember I just hope that you all are happy. Help me to take good care of Ji Hyo and my little grand daughter. I believe you hope to bring them with you right. And Ji Hyo, I believe you are willing to go with him."

With both men staring at her, she shyly nodded her head. " But Appa, Gary and I will be gone, who will look after you? How about you leave with us?"

"Do not worry about me. I am the head of the gang. I cannot just leave with you all. I still has things to settle. But one day when I retire, I will go over and join you all. It is always my dream to retire peacefully, but yes, not at the time being. So now let me go and see my granddaughter. I will not see you all off. But do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter