Love that comes unexpectedly

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stepped out into the street with her only luggage. Look out into the busy street, she felt hopeless and lonely. She had no close friend and her parents had passed on when she was young. She had no one to lean to at this current moment. After a deep sigh, she decided to start her search for a new house, there were no point worrying and should try to pick up the pieces that were lost.

She was being retrenched from her company, with the economy downturn and slow market, she searched around for 6 months without a job. Her saving ran low and had difficulties to pay for her rental. Finally the landlord decided to ask her to leave the house after not being able to pay for the rental for 2 months. Last but not least, her boyfriend had decided to leave her and get married to a rich man's daughter.

Despite all these things that happened to her, she never gave up hope. With the little saving that she had, she needed to find a roof above her head. She searched the whole day, all of them turned her down as she was unable to pay for the rental they requested. She came to the last house of her search, that was the last hope for her for the day, if this was not successful, she would need to sleep in the street. She knocked on the door and a man opened the door.

"Hi, I know that there was a room to rent. Is it still available?"

"Yes, It is. Do you want to take a look?"

He led her to a room at the corner of the house, the room was well equipment and ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter