Your highness (Part 2)

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally he was back with some woods and food in his arms, he avoided looking at her and tried to get himself busy. After a long while, he sat down in front of her with some cooked meat and fruits. "I could only find this, bare with it for a while. Once we reached somewhere safe, I will get better food for you."
She smiled "Do not worry about that. I am not as weak as you think. Remember the first time I insisted to learn how to ride a horse. Everyone try to stop me. But with your help, I mastered it. Then how I learned basis self defence and also how to fight with a sword. Father ever jokingly told me that he had a son instead of a daughter. Now he was gone, I will be strong so that he will be proud of me and I know with you around you will take good care of me."
He nodded his head and passed her the food. He also prepared some mashed herbs for her wounds.
"We should be safe here. Let's us rest a few days before heading out."
"I rather stay here forever." She lightly mumbled.
Her wounds with his care, the swell slowly subsided. He made a clutch for her and they started their journey. Soon her wounds fully recovered and she could walk without help. They reached a village and night was coming so they decided to find a place to rest. They approached a old lady and enquired about place for them to stay over night.
"I had a spare room in my hut. You can stay there. My Husband and I would be happy to have you all as guest. And it was dangerous to stay out late at night. Even since the king passed on, his army was creating trouble around the region."
"But we need 2.."
"Ajumma, thank you for your offer. We will stay with you for the night." She held onto his hand to signal him to stop talking.
She led them back to her hut and introduced them to her husband. They provided them a meal and even a new set of clothes. It was late at night when they returned to the room. Both stared at the one and only bed and wondered what to do with it.
"I will sleep on the floor. You take a good rest."
"Oppa....... The weather is getting cold... How about we share the same bed.... We can put something in the middle. I have full trust in you."
He furiously s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter