Will the love continue?

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from my sleep with a little smile hanging on my face while feeling a bit lost. It was the same dream again. From young, I had been having this dream of a man my hair lovingly while I laid down on his lap. I looked at him with loving eyes and I called him "oppa". But i always unable to see his face clearly, but I could feel the love that he had for me.

Who is this guy?

Why am I keep having the same dream for the past 20 years?

Why did i always woke up with a lost feeling?

I decided to forget back that dream for the time being and go to work. Life still goes on, but from time to time I would still think about the "Oppa" in the dream and wondered how good it would be to have such person in life that loved me as he did.

One day, while walking on the street with my friend, we saw an old lady staring at me. When she noticed that we were also looking at her, she pointed at me and said "You have a past. You can never move forward if you don't look for it. You will never be able to find your love. Go and seek your dream." After saying this, she walked away without looking back.

I was shocked by her words. Past.... Love... Dream???? Is she talking about my dream? How will she know? Seeing that I stood there in shock, my friend shook me. "What happend to you. Is it because of what she said?" I nodded my head and told her about the dream that I had from young. Instead of laughing at me, she told me that her elderly at home told her before that some people brought their past lives memories to current one. Most of them had unsettled business before they passed on. She offered to help me looked into the dream as her Grandaunt might be able to help me to read my past life. I thanked her for it. She made a few phone calls and finally she told me that her grandaunt was willing to see me. As she brought me to a big mission, a helper brought us to the hall and asked us to wait.

After sometime, an old elegant lady walked out, my friend and I went over to greet her. This lady stared at me and smiled. "Interesting. You had a interesting past. Your love for that man was so strong. That was the reason why the feeling was brought over to your current life. Maybe you should go to this village to take a look. Maybe someone there could help you." I took the name of that village over from that elderly lady. She smiled and wished me luck before she left us.

I looked at the name of that village, it was at a very distant small area. I decided to go there to find out of my past over the weekend. I thanked my friend and headed home. I packed some clothes for my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter