The tree II

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally she was back to korea after a year, during this year other than winding up her interior design business in Paris, she took sometime off to clear her mind. Someone does not seems to go away from her mind and she was wondering if she should gave him a try. The last visit back to korea after her heartbreak, she had been drowning herself in alcohol and it nearly got her into trouble. It was him who saved her. When she got back home, she got a long lecture from her father for staying out at night and upon hearing that she spent her night with the person called Kang Gary. She remembered the words he had said to you. "Why can't you listen to me and keep yourself out of trouble? I told you before that your previous boyfriend is not a person to depend on but you choose to be with him. And now you see the result, not only he had wasted your time, money and love, he still mocked you. And now you told me you met this guy called Kang Gary. Other than he was a successful business man, he is a man with no future as a husband or boyfriend. He is well known for being a flirt. So do not think of making friends with him. He is too dangerous." Was it because he is too dangerous that is why she cannot get him off her mind. She shook her head at the thought. Someone she knew who was working at the pub she went had told her he was looking for her several times and was disappointed that he could not find her. But is he worth the risk? The risk of being betray and falling out of love again.

While unpacking, she looked at the box that she had bought in Paris.  Inside it contained a mirror, it was supposed to be a gift to him. A p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter