A new life (part 1)

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She fall to the road and lost consciousness. Someone alighted from the car and started cursing at her. "Why did she suddenly come out on the road? She wants to die!!! Luckily I stopped the car in time, she seems not injured. Lets us shift her aside. She totally wasted our time." As they reached out to carry her, a senior looking man stepped out of the car and stopped them. He stared at the face of the woman and he was shocked. He regained his calmness quickly and said " Bring her to the hospital." before going back into his car. The few men carried her into their car and drove to the nearest hospital.

At the hospital, she was being shifted to the emergency room, the man instructed his men to get the senior doctor to attend to her. After a long wait, the senior doctor advised them that she was ok but might had fainted due to hunger and shocked. The man nodded and requested to shift her to a single ward.

She woke up in the middle of the night. Through the dim light, she found herself in an unfamiliar place. She recalled herself crossing the road and did not noticed an oncoming car. She fall down on shock and lose consciousness. Suddenly she noticed someone sat in the sofa seat looking at her. The man spoke up "You had woke up. Are you feeling better?" She nodded her head in confussion. Does she know him?

"I am the owner of the car that nearly knocked you down. The doctor had checked on you. Both of you are ok but you are just lack of nutriention."

She quietly touched her stomach and relieved that the little one is safe. "Thank you for sending me to the hospital. I have to be discharge, I do not have the money to pay them."

"It is ok, I will pay for the bills, do you need to inform your family?"

She looked down and slowly shake her head. Her husband, the only family that she had, had passed away in a work accident a few months ago, being pregnant and unable to find a job, soon she used up all their savings. She was wandering on the street wondering what she should do when accident happened.

"What is your name? I am Mr Baek."

"I am Ji hyo. Thank you for helping me. But I am ok, I can be discharge, I should not spend your money."

"It is ok, you are still weak and heavily pregnant, you need more rest. Just stay and rest. I will see you tomorrow." He stood up and walked out.

The next day morning, she stood by the window side looking at the rain falling from the sky, she heard a light knock and Mr Baek stepped into the room. Behind him, stood a man, holding some bags with him.

"How are you today? Hope that you are feeling better."

She nodded her head.

Mr Baek asked the man to put the things on the table and the man bowed to them before exit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter