Will he be my future?

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at the busy street while relaxing at a small cafe, she looked confused and upset over something. She is Song Ji Hyo. The heir of a multi national company, but she did not seems to look happy. The company now was running by her uncle after her parents death, it had been 8 years since their depart and she still could not get over with it. She still having nightmare on the accident that caused their death. She was the sole survivor but what was torturing her was the fact that she could forsee their death but unable to save them.

 From young, she had this ability to forsee death especially death of her loved ones. To some people it is a gift from God, but to her she feels that was a curse that always haunting her. Able to forsee but unable to prevent it is what she hates herself of. The first death that she saw was her pet dog, her childhood companion. She saw the little one being knocked down by a red car. Being young, she did not understand what was the meaning of her dream. But it left a fear in her, she made sure that all the doors were locked and the little one were safe from danger. However that very day, a delivery arrived, the helper opened the door to pick up the parcel and the little one ran out and it was hit and killed on the spot by a red car. She saw what had happened and cried for the little one death. She only hope it was only a coincidence that it happened. But few years later she dreamed of similar dreams, this time round was her granny. She dreamt of her slipped and fall and no one was around to help her and she passed away shortly. She woke up in cold sweat and ran to her parents. She begged them to bring her to visit granny but due to the busy schedule the parents were having they could only send her over later in the evening. When she reached there, they found her granny's lifeless body on the floor. She had missed the chance again. 

It was then she realised that she had the ability. An ability that she hoped that she was not been given but she knew that she was unable to change the fact. When she was 14 years old, she had this dream again. This time was her parents, she saw their death. She kept trying to prevent her parents to go out, but she failed. Hoping to keep them safe, she insisted to travel with them.  But the accident still happened, her parents died before her eyes while she escaped with minor injury. Stated in her parents' will they wanted her to have full control of the business after she got married so therefore her uncle was helping to run the business now. But do she dare to love again? Seeing the death of the loved ones is torturing, do she wants to experience it again and again?

 

Her uncle had arranged a marriage for her, the partner is a heir of a multi national company. But to her surprise, he is not working in the company, instead he was a musican. He writes music and is a rapper. Both family had arranged for their first meet up de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter