A new life (Part 4)

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's Pov

Where is Gary oppa? It had been more than a week and there was no news from him. I was getting very worried. Father did not know his whereabout. I had asked Kwang Soo to help me check on him and he also did not have any clue on it too. Other than wait, there was nothing I could do. Gary oppa please be safe. 

It was getting very late at night. I was awaken by a nightmare. In the dream, I saw a bloodly hand reaching out to me and refused to let go. Strangely I thought of Gary, I missed his presence. He was always around Eun Min and I whenever we needed someone. I recalled that day when Eun Min had a high fever. He drove us to the hospital and stayed with us throughout the hospital stay. The only time he was away was to pick up clothing and food for us. I was thankful to have him in our lives. The small gesture that he had made touched my heart. He had left footprints in our heart and mind. 

Staring out in the space for a long time till I heard a light tug in the kitchen. Who is that? There was no one at home other than Eun Min and myself. I decided to check it out. Holding on to the candle stand, I crept into the kitchen. I saw the bloodly hand. It was reaching out for the door handle. I screamed loudly.

"Ji Hyo ah...."

"...Oppa....Is that you?" I rushed over and saw Gary leaning against the cupboard. His shirt was stained with blood and he was badly injured and hardly could to stand up on his own. I quickly held him up and brought him to a room. After removing his shirt, I saw a long wound across his shoulder and a deep cut on his stomach area. Blood was oozing out from his wounds. Although in shock, but i knew that I had to stop the bleeding. I quickly took a clean towel and pressed onto the wound.

"Oppa, you need help!"

"Ji Hyo... I would be ok... Just help me to stop the bleeding."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter