Your Highness (Part 3)

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stood there in the garden waiting for him, finally he arrived. They looked at one another and started to walk towards the lake. Standing in front of the lake, she finally spoke up. "Oppa, what if I do not want to be here? What if I can give up my status? What if I just want to be a normal person?"

"Your Highness..."

"Oppa... I am Ji Hyo and will always be Ji Hyo. I am tired of what I am doing now. I missed the time we are together. Just you and me. I know where I will be heading for if I continue to stay here. I will only be further and further away from you. That is not what I want. I have no one now, I only left with you. Oppa... Do you understand?"

"Your... Ji Hyo..." he was speechless. Both of them just stared into the space and lots of thoughts went through their mind.

"Oppa, do you know my happiest time is when we were in the cave? We have nothing but we are happy, Remember the old couple, they also had nothing but each other. But I envy the times they looked into each other eyes and smile." She turned and walked away, leaving him alone by the lake. He looked at her till she disappeared from his sight. With confused feeling, he sighed and walked back to his room.

Hee Gun's POV

What is my feeling towards her? Since young, we had been spending times together. I was trained to be her bodyguard and be with her all the times. I was taught not to have any feeling and served her as she is my life. But why do I miss her whenever she was away from my sight? When she was in danger, I hoped that I could be there for her. When she was sad, I hoped to take away her sadness. What am I thinking, I amHer only her bodyguard! I am not fit to think of anything. Ahhh Stress.. He tossed himself on the bed and stared into the blank. It is going to be sleepless night.

Her POV

Will he understand what I mean? Am I only his dongseng, his friend, someone he treasure or just his highness? I can feel that Jong Kook Oppa wanted me to stay here. But he is only my oppa. I do not want him to misunderstand my intention. Do I want back my old life? No. I just want to be a normal person and do what I like. I have to return the jewellery that Jong Kook oppa had send over. I cannot accept them. It is going to be a long night.

"Your Majesty."

"Ji Hyo, there is no need to be so formal with me. Do you understand?"

"Oppa, I came to return you the jewellery. I do not need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter