Love never parted

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The place was flooded with men. Everyone were anxiously waiting for her to appear. All of them could not hid their lust and hoping to have her in their arms tonight. After a long wait, the door finally opened and an elderly lady with heavy make up appeared.

"You all had waited for a long time. Let me introduce to you our top Courtesan in the capital. Ji Hyo."

 A lady in white stepped out, in her arms she held an ancient Qin. She had light make up, but her flawless face put  everyone to shame. She walked to the middle of the platform and sat down with the instrument in front of her. Her hands gently glided between the strings and heavenly music filled the hall. All the men drooled over her and their eyes could not left her for a moment. When the music stopped, the elderly lady whispered into her ears, she lightly glared through the crowded and shook her head. After that, she stood up and walked back to the room with her qin.

The elderly lady told the crowd that no one was chosen and they had to try another day. The crowd showed their displease, but with no choice, soon the crowd was dispersed.

The lady went back into the room and she saw Ji Hyo sitting in front of a table wiping her favourite qin.

"It was already been a few months. You had rejected all the men that you had seen. Do you want to drive everyone away? Let see when you are old who will wait for you. See all the boxes of gold in your room. They all belonged to the rich men in the capital. All you need is to choose one and spend your first night with them. Is it that difficult? Just think off all the gold and jewelry you will get." Seeing that there was no reply, she stormed out of the room.

Staring at her qin in front of her, she sighed. This was her own belonging now. She used to be a rich man daughter and brought up in a loving family. From young, she learnt music and study under a famous teacher. His father got ill so he got his relative to help him. But when his father passed on, the relative took over the household and business and drove her mother and her out of the house. Being too upset, her mother fall ill and passed on shortly. Leaving with no money to bury her mother, she had no choice but to sell herself. Luckily for her, with her beauty and talent, she became the top Courtesan and she needed not accompany man if she did not want to. That was how she kept herself pure to now. But deep in her mind, she knew that the person who buy her was losing patient, one day she would forced her to sleep with any rich man that could offer her the highest bid. Ji Hyo did not hope for anything, she only hope that at least for her first man, she could have a choice but will it happen? Unable to tell her future, she decided to go and rest.

Night came, the men started to gather. She could see the lusty eyes staring at her and her body. Suddenly she noticed a young man sitting at a corner quietly drinking his wine. He seemed to come with his friends to join in the fun but he did not seem interest in her. He just sat there quietly drinking by himself and did not even look at her. When she started playing her notes, he was shocked to hear such a tune in these type of place. He looked towards her direction and there was she standing out from the rest of the women that he had seen. He never thought he would see such a beauty here and her innocent look drew his attention. Why was such a lady in this type of place, she seemed so different from the rest. Just like the Lotus flower growing out of the mud, she seemed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter