The tree

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa..where did you go last night? You had left without telling me. They said you had left with a girl. I do not believe that." She cringed on to his neck and sat on his lap. He tried to release himself from her when another girl in tight fitting short dress stepped in. "Gets your hands off him. He is my date today." She shoved the girl off him. "How dare you. He is not your boyfriend. Who do you think you are." They started pushing one another. He stood up and walked out of the pub. "Let me know when they stopped. I go out to catch some fresh air." He was tired of all those girls fighting over him. He is Kang Gary. A rich business man in his thirties. He was not handsome but charming and wherever he is, he always make girls flocked to him willingly. Every night he would bring different ladies home but none was for long term. He is a well known play boy but it does not stop the girls from throwing themselves on him. He was getting sick of that type of lifestyle, but none of them could make him stop flirting. He was wondering will there be anyone that he will settle down with.

Standing in the street looking at the crowd entering the pub, he noticed a red sport car stopped at the side of the road. A pair of  long slim legs appeared once the car door opened. The milky white legs in black high heels,it caught his attention and he waited to see the owner of this pair of legs. Soon, he saw a lady stepped out of the car. She was wearing an off shoulder black dress and her hair partially tied up in a bun. She had light make up but she seemed to shine among the crowd. She entered into the pub. Refused to keep his eyes off her, he followed her in. He found her seated along at a corner drinking whiskey on the rock. Her appearance had attracted many other attentions. Guys started to flock to her like bees seeing honey. They tried to talk to her but only invited cold stares. A man decided to take a bold move by putting his hand on her back. She turned and slapped him right in his face. "Get your fility hand off me." She kicked him right in his shin causing him to scream in pain. She took her bag and dropped off some money to the bartender before stormed out of the pub. By the time Gary got out of the pub, the red sport car was gone.

Not willing to miss any chance, he asked around to find out if anyone knows her. He found out that she was a regular customer who always drop by for a drink at the same time and same seat every night. He decided he will try his luck the next day.

It had been a long day. Finally night came, he went to the pub but this time without a date. He sat quietly at a corner waiting. He was waiting for her to appear. Then he overheard a conversion.

"Two of you remembered. Later we will pour this into her drinks when she is not looking. Tonight we will have lots of fun. That is to punish her for slapping me. I want her to beg for mercy." The other 2 guys nodded with agreement. Gary recongised the person, he was the man who got beaten up by her yesterday, he was disgusted of his action and determined to warn her on that. Suddenly a small hand landed on his lap and another touched his face. "Oppa, when did you arrived? Why did not you look for me after that night? Did you know how much I miss you?" It was one of the girls he had slept with months ago and now he could barely remember her name. He tried hard to get her away so he would keep a lookout for the mystery lady, but she seemed to cling on to him. Finally, he made an excuse of asking her to go get some drinks and find a table and she went off willing.

When he turned his attention back, he was shocked to see her sitting there drinking away. The 3 guys were looking at her smirking away. Things did not look good. He decided to bring her away. He rushed towards her and grabbed her by her arm. "You had to go with me." When she looked up at him and he knew that she had been drugged. Her eyes could not focused and her body seemed weak. He dragged her out of the chair and headed to the exit. The 3 men rushed towards him and Gary punched one of them right into his nose and sent h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter