OPPA!!!!

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............. GET IT AWAY FROM ME..........."

The 2 ladies in the room looked up and turned to each other and smiled. They shook their heads and put down their knitting. "Lets go and find them."

And as their expection, they heard a loud cry. "AHHHHH....LET GO OF MY HAIR!!!!"

They shook their heads further and started to laugh and headed for the source of the noise. And true enough, when they entered the room, they saw her sitting on his back, with both her tiny hands holding on to his hair.

"YOU WANT TO DIE!!! HOW DARE YOU THROW THE FAKE INSECT INTO MY BAG!!!"

The 2 ladies pulled them apart and tried to calm the little girl down, while the older boy held on to his hair in pain.

"Ji Hyo, It is only a fake insect. Do not need to be scare."

"Eomma, it is not the first time he is doing it. He knows that I am scared of insect and yet he does it again." Tears flow down her angry face as she stared at the older boy.

Seeing her crying, he immediately came over and apologized. "I am sorry. I will not do that again." Ji Hyo calmed down and said "Do not do that again. Or I will never talk to you" The boy nodded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oppa, lets go for a walk in the park after school. I need to get my mind off the tiring school work. Is it ok?"

"Ji Hyo, it was getting a bit late. It will be better to go home and do it on another day."

"Oppa please... I want a walk... Please...." She pouted her lips and held on to his arm.

"Ok. Only for a short while ok." She finally smiled and they walked out of the school gate together heading to the park.

After a long walk, they decided to head home. But their path were blocked by a group of older boys. There were 4 of them.

"Little kids! Pass me your money. I will let you pass."

"No. Why should we." Ji Hyo retorted.

"So you are asking for trouble!" One of them picked up a stone and threw it at her. Someone shielded her. She looked up and saw him bleeding from his head. "OPPA." The older boys were scared after seeing him injured and ran off.

"Oppa... Why did you shield me from it? I should not had retorted at them. We need to see a doctor now. We need to stop the bleed. Oppa.. Let's go."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"OPPA!!! Can you stop following me?? I am already 18 years old, you need not wait for me everyday after school."

"But I thought we used to do this everyday?"

"Oppa, I am old enough to go home on my own. I need my own time. Can you go home first? I want to spend sometime with my friends." She headed off towards her friends without his reply.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter