Episode 1 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

You kiss him?

Junhyung crashed into his bedroom quite fast and didn’t bother to check his dog in the living room that night. He just bothered to feel his fluffy bed and slept the all night long even without changing his obviously uncomfortable clothes. The first recording of Showtime surely drained much of his energy and he can’t lift a finger as soon as the director shouted the last ‘cut’ and he together with the members thanked them with ‘you’ve worked hard’. Junhyung sighed dipping his body into the mattress.

Just before he entered his lala land, an annoying buzz heard and Junhyung recognize that’s from his phone in his jeans pocket which he set on silent mode during all day recording just now. Junhyung ignored that and the buzz was off not so long after, but it repeated so much time. Junhyung groaned in annoyed and pulled out his phone. If he was really pissed off, well that damned Iphone 5 already smashed to the wall. Junhyung was still in his rational mind and took a glance at the caller. He sighed and picked the call.

“Yoboseyeo? What’s it, love? I’m so tired today…you know we have full day recording, you must be tired as well, and why don’t you rest also then? Um?” Junhyung babbled out before the person on the line could speak. Junhyung turned his body, lying flat on his back while holding the phone close to his ear, his eyes were closing.

“You better open the door now. I’m outside your house.” Junhyung opened his eyes and shot up, sitting on his bed.

“What? My house? Woah, wait Seungie. Why are you here?” Junhyung said, quickly getting up from the bed and walked out his room. Right then, a bell rang. Junhyung checked on the intercom. Hyunseung’s face appeared. “You’re really here…”

“Open the door quick, Yong Junhyung.”  Hyunseung said in a bit cold tone. Junhyung blinked and hung up the phone, pressing a button on the intercom. The door unlocked and someone opened it. Junhyung walked to welcome the guest. His exhaustion was still there but nothing is more important than the sudden visit from his lovely boyfriend of one year. Hyunseung never came to his house as he was just moving recently also both of them were busy and prefer to meet outside or in Junhyung’s studio if they wanted some privacy. Junhyung smiled and went to hug Hyunseung like usual but Hyunseung stiffened in it and just walked in without a smile to Junhyung. Junhyung startled and started to feel weird. He blinked and followed Hyunseung in, his exhaustion now completely gone to see his boyfriend’s weird behaviour. Hyunseung bent down to Hyungnim’s house and patted the dog that was sleeping. Hyunseung left it and went to sit on the couch. Junhyung just followed.

“What’s brought you here, love? Aren’t you already going back just now?” Junhyung said carefully, hoping there’s no trouble as Hyunseung didn’t treat him like usual. Hyunseung pondered, staring blankly at the window. Junhyung wrinkled and moved closer to Hyunseung, hugging his side. “Seungie?”

“Why you did that?” Hyunseung asked, his tone was icy cold. Junhyung wrinkled and stared at Hyunseung from beside.

“Did what?” Hyunseung bit his lips and stayed silent. Junhyung looked at him with concern. He drew some soothing circles on Hyunseung’s other side with his fingers. Hyunseung loosened up a bit, Junhyung always knew how to make him feel better. Junhyung knew him the best; Yong Junhyung knows all of Jang Hyunseung, even his weird alienated way of thinking. “Hyunseung?” Junhyung called, whispering it in a romantic way. Hyunseung pouted, slowly lured into Junhyung’s sweetness. “Love, if you don’t tell me, we can’t talk it on.” Junhyung said. Hyunseung huffed.

“You don’t know? You really don’t know?” Hyunseung said obviously frustrated and diva-like tone. Junhyung shook his head, numb to think on and on what makes his beautiful angel got mad on him. A beautiful fallen angel that he broke the heart for 2 or 3 years before, without him knowing he was hurting himself as well. Junhyung felt bad on that and pecked Hyunseung’s cheek lovingly. Hyunseung stunned. “Don’t expect me to cool down with it. I’m not done yet, Yong Junhyung.” Hyunseung warned. Junhyung sighed and placed his chin on Hyunseung’s shoulder with his face facing Hyunseung’s side face. Hyunseung slightly blushed as the breath crept on his neck.

“Tell me then, my love. Don’t get mad like this, I really hate it when you’re mad and hurt. I don’t want to let yo

Please log in to read the full chapter