Episode 8 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

See-through

“Hah…finally at home~” Junhyung lay down flat on the bed. He was careless about his sticky body, smelly shirt and makeup. All he cared is sleep. Hyunseung just smiled a bit to see the rapper. He sat down beside his lover.

“You should go and wash up first.” Hyunseung said, patting the lightly. Junhyung purred and turned to Hyunseung.

“I’m dead tired and lazy.” He said pouting. Hyunseung just shook his head.

“No. Wash up first.” Junhyung whined. Hyunseung sighed. “Fine, get a rest for a while. I’ll get you up to wash after that.” Junhyung nodded.

“Let me rest for 15 minutes.”

“Arasseo.” Junhyung grinned. Hyunseung lay down beside Junhyung. Junhyung pulled him closer, hugging the dancer. Hyunseung rolled his eyes. “Make some spaces, you’re stinking.”

“We’re just the same.” Hyunseung pouted. Junhyung chuckled. “Oh, are you okay, babe? I caught you’re so off today all the way during the recording breaks.” Junhyung asked in concern. Hyunseung stared at Junhyung and touched his cheeks, cupping it.

“I’m fine but worried over you. You’re looking bad these days. Are you getting your insomnia again?” Junhyung shook his head.

“I’m fine, just stay up for my work. I’m not getting the insomnia, don’t worry.”

“But still I can’t help it, I’m worried.” Hyunseung sighed and caressed the skin lovingly. “Don’t work too hard, get some rest too.”

“I know. I’m sorry but I need to stay up. I’m sorry for making you worried.” Hyunseung exhaled as Junhyung pulled him into a tight hug. Hyunseung hugged him back. His face buried into Junhyung’s torso. “Ain’t I smelly?”

“You’re.” Junhyung chuckled and loosened the hug. Hyunseung pouted. Junhyung smiled and kissed that pout away. “Jun.”

“You’re too cute.” Hyunseung rolled his eyes. Junhyung smiled. “How’s today?”

“Fun. I like the song part.” Junhyung grinned.

“Because we chose the same song?” Hyunseung nodded eagerly. Junhyung chuckled and leaned for a peck. Hyunseung whined.

“Stop it. Your breath…”

“What? You don’t like it?”

“That’s why I told you to wash up. Don’t you remember what did you eat just now?” Junhyung grinned.

“Okay, miann.” Junhyung smiled and pinched lightly Hyunseung’s cheek. Hyunseung groaned. Junhyung chuckled. “It’s very fascinating we chose the same song.” Hyunseung nodded.

“Well, I dunno. The song just struck me when I’m walking to that writer noona.”

“Same.” Hyunseung exhaled.

“But I don’t like it when they teased you over…” Junhyung put his finger on Hyunseung’s lips.

“They did say sorry after that, right? Besides, they just do it for the

Please log in to read the full chapter