Episode 9+10 : DooWoon's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Unlucky trip

Doojoon turned to his side. Dongwoon was reading comments on his SNS. Doojoon nudged Dongwoon’s hand, making the maknae turned. The younger raised his brow. Doojoon pouted. “I’m bored.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon chuckled and locked his phone, throwing it into his bag. He shifted his body and turned to his boyfriend. Doojoon looked at him.

“So what you want me to do?” Doojoon puckered his lips.

“Talk…or anything but with me.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon smiled.

“Arasseo. Well, I see you’re bored.” Doojoon nodded. He turned to the side as he heard small noises. Junhyung and Hyunseung were sitting beside him. Seeing them, Doojoon was more than sure the rapper is getting better with the doe-eye dancer. All of them knew Hyunseung was slightly angry over yesterday, who can let it slip when obviously the very-close-off-camera couple looked distant out of sudden? Dongwoon looked out a bit. “They’re good again.”

“Yeah, they’re.” Doojoon turned to his boyfriend. “Then, how’s Jejudo yesterday? We didn’t talk about our individual time.” Dongwoon let out a sigh.

“All I can say we have a very unlucky trip.” Doojoon raised his brow. “I’m going to have a sensibility camping but it’s failed.”

“Why? I thought I’m the only one had a bad luck with my individual time.” Dongwoon huffed.

“Well, you know it’s too windy right? Really, the tent is not going well, the wind…everything. It’s not like what I wanted so…it’s a failure.” Dongwoon exhaled and placed his head on Doojoon’s shoulder. “How about you, hyung?”

“There’s no flower…and I just took some photos. Unlucky for me, I can’t get the picture I wanted. The full bloom flower.” Doojoon exhaled as he took out his camera. He showed the photo to Dongwoon. Dongwoon chuckled a bit as the picture of the horse came out. Doojoon told the maknae the behind story on how hard he tried to get the horse picture.

“Like I said, we had an unlucky trip. Since the time we arrived.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon nodded as he kept his camera back to his bag. They leaned back to the seat and Dongwoon ended up hugging Doojoon’s arm as he placed his head on Doojoon’s shoulder again. Doojoon played with Dongwoon’s fingers. Out of sudden, Doojoon wrapped their pinky together. Dongwoon took a glance at the elder. Doojoon grinned sheepishly.

“I’m making a promise that we should go to Jejudo again some

Please log in to read the full chapter