Episode 8 : DooWoon's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

We’re not matched!

Doojoon came into the restaurant with rushed steps. After Showtime’s recording, he had a schedule and it ended a bit late, he’s actually promised with his boyfriend for a dinner that day. Doojoon caught his breath when he saw Dongwoon at the table. Doojoon stood in front of him. “Miann, the schedule ended a bit late, Woonie.” Dongwoon looked up. He smiled a bit.

“No worries. I know, sit down hyung.” Dongwoon said and Doojoon sat down, taking a deep breath. “Did you run hyung?” Dongwoon asked, chuckling a bit. Doojoon took a gulp of water.

“Sort of. Did you order yet?”

“Already, with yours too.” Doojoon smiled. Dongwoon looked at his elder boyfriend. “Is it hard? You look tired. We actually can cancel this dinner tho.” Doojoon blinked.

“No, we didn’t go out for dinner in a long time already. I’m fine, as long as you’re here.” Dongwoon rolled his eyes. Doojoon grinned.

“Cheesy bastard.”

“Oh? You call me what?” Dongwoon laughed.

“Nothing. Anyway, gomawo.” Doojoon raised his brow.

“What?”

“Dinner.” Doojoon just smiled. The food was served. They began to eat after the waitress left. The silence engulfed them for a while. The two kept stealing glances and smiles.

“How was today?” Dongwoon looked up to Doojoon while shoving some meat. Doojoon grinned. “The recording.” Dongwoon nodded a bit.

“It’s fine. And fun. Well, I’m quite glad we accomplish the last mission tho.” Doojoon nodded. Dongwoon pouted. “And I’m very, very, very upset, you know?” Doojoon raised his brow.

“About what?” Dongwoon pouted even more and stopped eating. “Woonie?”

“We’re not matched! I’m envious with the other couple.” Dongwoon looked outside. Doojoon wrinkled.

“Woonie, what are you talking about?”

“The song. JunSeung couple did the same song, KiSeob couple too. Well, it’s a different song but at least they get it right with their boyfriend. And us? We’re not matched…” Dongwoon trailed his voice. Doojoon got it, his lover was upset.

“Aigoo, Woonie. Well, you know I love to joke around. Don’t get too emotional over that.” Doojoon said, showing his aegyo. Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

“I’m upset, hyung. It’s like we-”

“N

Please log in to read the full chapter