Episode 5+6 : Kiseob's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Zoo and Kiss

*slight , prepare your heart and mind. LOL*

Kikwang came and lay down beside Yoseob. Yoseob decided to stay a night at the dorm as Hyunseung dropped off at Junhyung’s apartment just now. Kikwang smiled as he faced Yoseob who was playing with his phone. “What are you doing, Seobie?”

“I’m posting the picture at the zoo for our Beauty.” Kikwang smiled and moved closer, peeking at the phone. Yoseob turned to him a bit and smiled. He was back to his phone seconds later. “Do you have fun today?” Yoseob asked. Kikwang grinned, a sheepish smile formed.

“So much! I totally love it my first visit to a zoo. I feel like I’m being a kid once again for a short time.” Yoseob smiled and locked his phone, placing it to the nightstand. He snuggled closer to Kikwang, letting his head fall on the full-loaded chest. Kikwang smiled and hugged the latter. “I’m happier to go there and have with all the members. Especially you.”

“Ugh, stop being too cheesy.” Yoseob said, a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. Kikwang chuckled lightly. He poked Yoseob’s cheeks.

“You like it anyway.” Yoseob pouted. “You’re giving me more reason not to stop being cheesy.” Yoseob looked at him.

“What?”

“You know I love your blushing face and this cute pout.” Kikwang gave a peck. Yoseob blushed harder.

“Kikwang.” Kikwang giggled.

“My cutie pie.” Yoseob sighed. Kikwang smiled. “I remember the white tiger. It was cute but strong. Like you.” Yoseob looked at him with interest.

“So I’m a white tiger to you?” Kikwang nodded. “Then…you’re the bear.” Kikwang raised his brow. “Because I think the bear is too good to be cuddled with.” Yoseob said and hugged Kikwang tightly. Kikwang laughed to Yoseob’s attempt being cheesy.

“I like it.” Kikwang placed a kiss in Yoseob’s hair. “You’re cute when you’re trying to be cheesy but ended up blushing yourself.” Kikwang said. Yoseob looked up and slightly pouted. Kikwang smiled. “Don’t you quit pouting, because I like it damn much.” Kikwang said and kissed him tenderly. Yoseob whimpered into the kiss as he felt loved. They separated once Yoseob pulled away.

“I remember something.”

“What is it? You better be talking that worth ruining the moment.” Kikwang pouted a bit as Yoseob slightly ruined the sweet moment. Yoseob grinned.

“Erk. Well, about the thing we talk about the elephant, did you take that seriously?” Kikwang wrinkled.

“Huh?”

“Well, about what I say about elephants, it’s just a lie. But Doojoon didn’t lie, elephant is clever. We just made up things after that statement. Hehe.” Yoseob grinned sheepishly. Kikwang stared at him

Please log in to read the full chapter