Episode 3 : KiSeob's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

You’re handsome

Kikwang took a turn to the left, heading to the Han River Park. “Let’s stay around here first before I send you home?” Kikwang asked the one beside him.

“Eum.” Kikwang smiled and parked his car at the hidden place, near the river. The engine turned off and Kikwang released his seat belt, so do the person next to him. The place was lighted by little light from the lamppost nearby. “Let’s just stay inside, Kiki.” Kikwang nodded.

“I feel like I really want to kick the leader for chasing us out, Seobie.” Yoseob chuckled.

“But we should thank him because he let us use his car.” Yoseob said and turned to Kikwang. “Anyway, its better that he chased us out. Well, you don’t want to stay in with them…um, well you know what I mean.” Yoseob said. Kikwang grinned.

“I know exactly why he kicked us out, and that’s why I decide for us to stay here.” Kikwang turned to Yoseob. Yoseob squinted his eyes.

“Don’t say you’re having dirty thought too?” Yoseob asked with grimace. Kikwang laughed.

“Am I insane to get you coming here to do that? Better we go to your house.”

“Exactly.” Yoseob said with a pout. Kikwang chuckled.

“You’re over-thinking.”

“Shut up.” Kikwang chuckled again and pulled Yoseob closer to him. Yoseob moved a bit, placing his head on Kikwang’s torso. Kikwang smiled, he played with Yoseob’s finger. “How is today?”

Kikwang’s cheeks heated. Yoseob look

Please log in to read the full chapter