Episode 4 : DooWoon's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

A night with you

Doojoon scrunched up his nose when he felt someone played with his face. He was just about to fall asleep after saying goodbye to the self-cam and switched off the light. Doojoon grunted softly and opened his eyes. Almost gasping, he moved backward. “Yah, you scared me, Woonie!” Dongwoon giggled, he was lying down beside the leader. “How did you come in?”

“Master key.” Dongwoon grinned and showed snack. Doojoon raised his brow.

“Yah, it’s already late and you’re snacking? Aren’t you wanted to sleep just now?” Dongwoon shook his head.

“I can’t fall asleep, so I come with snack and want to watch movie with you.” Dongwoon said with a pout, trying to persuade Doojoon agreed him. Doojoon looked at his boyfriend. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes.

“You know exactly I can’t refuse you.” Dongwoon grinned and jumped to sit up on the bed. Moving towards the TV and player, he pulled out a Japanese action movie. “A Japanese movie? Have subtitle or not?”

“Don’t worry, I prepare that much okay hyung?” Doojoon just chuckled. Dongwoo returned back to his side after inserting the CD. He pressed button play, opening the snack afterward. Doojoon patted the empty space under his arm, Dongwoon grinned and moved closer before placing his head on Doojoon’s shoulder while Doojoon’s arm hugged him around the waist. Their limbs tangled together and Dongwoon set the snack on his lap. His eyes fixed on the screen while Doojoon just smiled, feeling the warm radiated from the maknae. Doojoon let his head rested on Dongwoon’s. Dongwoon smiled to the proximity.

“What kind of story is it?” Doojoon asked as he set his eyes on the screen. Dongwoon munched the chips and answered.

“Action movie. I got recommended by Ilhoon and Sungjae about this movie as it is popular in Korea, so I want to watch it.” Doojoon hummed. He brought Dongwoon closer, if that’s possible.

“I’m sorry if I doze off in the middle of movie, I’m really sleepy actually, Woonie.”

“It’s okay, hyung. I just want to cuddle with you while watching the movie.” Doojoon grinned.

“Well, that’s my favourite too.” Doojoon nuzzled into Dongwoon’s hair. Dongwoon giggled and nudged lightly Doojoon’s side to stop him. Doojoon placed a kiss on his hair and turned back to the screen. Dongwoon’s eyes didn’t left the screen; he also kept munching the snack. Doojoon sighed in contentment as he inhaled Dongwoon’s scent. He felt warm and complete, really ideal state of calmness to lull him sleep.

Dongwoon kept watching, he sometimes grimaced over the extreme fighting scene with bloods in the middle of movie. They didn’t talk, Dongwoon knew his boyfriend is very tired and he understand if Doojoon needs a rest so he didn’t start a conversation. Somehow, the movie captivated

Please log in to read the full chapter