Episode 2 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

y

*slight , prepare your heart and mind. LOL*

“See you guys tomorrow.” Junhyung said as Dongwoon, Doojoon and Kikwang were leaving his house. They waved a goodbye and left. Junhyung closed the door and stepped in. He smiled slightly to see Hyunseung was fallen asleep on the red couch. While they were filming the second episode of Showtime in his house, they had a talk mesmerizing the past and at that time, Hyunseung fallen asleep. The filming ended and the other didn’t intended to wake up the doe eyes dancer. Junhyung also agreed with that and just wanna let his beloved sleep over tonight. s went home after sending off the crews.

Junhyung softly landed his on the couch next to Hyunseung. The dancer was still in his deep sleep and again, using his shoulder as his pillow. Junhyung chuckled softly remembered the talk just now about their sleeping habit. Even so, the elder was still cute like that. Junhyung slowly reached out his hand to caress Hyunseung’s cheek. “Don’t ever leave my side, um?”

“I won’t.” Junhyung flinched and pulled his hand. Hyunseung opened his eyes slightly. “How long I had been sleeping?” Hyunseung said and opened his eyes wider, stifled out a cute yawn. Junhyung grinned sheepishly.

“I dunno, but you fell asleep during the filming almost ended.” Hyunseung exhaled. “Since when you’re awake?”

“After you closed the door for those idiots. Why you guys didn’t wake me up? Aigoo, this is not good.” Hyunseung rubbed his eyes. Junhyung chuckled and pried the hand away. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung. “Junnie.”

“Well, you’re too peaceful in your sleep so we don’t want to disturb. It’s just fine; we’re just talking so it’s kind of cute you’re dozing off. PD nim said he will cut that part, no worries.” Hyunseung stared at Junhyung. Junhyung flashed a smile. “So, it’s kind of late. Just sleep over today, okay?” Hyunseung raised his brow.

“Tsk. It’s you actually want me to fall asleep here so you can prevent me going home?” Hyunseung said. Junhyung grinned and leaned in, just to peck on the forehead.

“Think whatever you want but I don’t want to let you go home this late. There are too dangerous to let a pretty, gorgeous person like you to be alone outside at this late.” Hyunseung clicked his tongue and slapped Junhyung’s arm lightly. Junhyung just guffawed as he saw Hyunseung was blushing over his word, or maybe his praise. But then Hyunseung pouted. Junhyung realized that pout. “What’s wrong, love?”

“I just remembered about Woonie’s present.” Hyunseung told him honestly. Junhyung reached to touch Hyunseung’s hair. He cupped Hyunseung’s cheek.

“Seungie.”

“Ara. But-”

“Don’t feel so bad, you’re my first.” Hyunseung turned to Junhyung. “Okay, maybe not with the phone case, but my wallet.” Junhyung said. Hyunseung blushed, remembering his present on Junhyung’s last birthday after they were a thing. Junhyung smiled. “So you’re my first, don’t ever get jealous by my statement just now. Well, you know I can’t let it out even how much I want to tell the world that you’re mine and I’m yours, Jang Hyunseung.” Junhyung rewarded the slender guy with a soft kiss. Hyunseung felt tingle and wobbly to the kiss.

“But Woonie really need a lesson, he kept making weird things with you through Showtime. To remember about the peck-”

“Baby…” Hyunseung sighed. Junhyung hugged Hyunseung. Hyunseung rested his head on Junhyung’s chest and wrapped his arms tightly around Junhyung’s waist. “I love you. Only you.”

“Ara.”³>

“Dongwoon is just like that. Well, he’s delicate on showing affection of love. Scratch that, he’s just a corny dongseng.” Hyunseung chuckled.

“Ara.”

“I bet Doojoon is getting mad on the way back now.” Hyunseung snuggled closer to Junhyung with a smile on his lips. “Woonie tells me about the last time, that YoonDoo really upset over the peck story.” Junhyung said and chuckled softly.

“Me too. I’m upset.” Hyunseung looked up to Junhyung. Junhyung placed a smile.

“I told you already-”

“Ara.” Junhyung smiled and claimed Hyunseung’s lips. The kiss was innocent and sweet. Up till before Hyunseung brought his hand up and tangled his slender finger into the dusty bronze lock. Junhyung’s breathe hitched and began to nibble the plump lower lips of his lover. His hand teasingly travelled below the fabric. Hyunseung whimpered to feel the ghostly touches that burn on his skin. Hyunseung grabbed the lock and kissed rougher. Junhyung complied and pulled Hyunseung closer, if there’s any space left.

They broke the kiss when Hyunseung pulled away. He gave a smile, satisfied to see how Junhyung turned into breathless and needy under his

Please log in to read the full chapter