Episode 3 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

It’s tiring!

Junhyung entered his house after the long day recording for the third episode of Showtime. He felt tired after finishing Kikwang’s mission together. Well, he wanted to go with his boyfriend instead but the writer asked him to go with Kikwang in order to help as he has no mission this time and Yoseob will be going with Hyunseung. Can’t say much, he just went with the flow. Noticing someone was lying on the couch in the living room, Junhyung drew a big smile to see the silhouette. His lovely boyfriend was sleeping peacefully there, like a sleeping beauty. Junhyung skipped happily but watched his steps not to make any sound. He sat on the floor beside the couch.

“So cute.” Junhyung whispered to himself while fixing few strands that hiding his boyfriend beautiful face. Junhyung beamed more. Hyunseung scrunched his nose feeling someone played with his hair. He opened his eyes, just to be showered by the sweet smile of his lover.

“Junnie…” Hyunseung rubbed his eyes and attempted to sit down but Junhyung stopped him. Hyunseung sighed and turned his body facing the rapper. “You’re back.” Junhyung nodded.

“I was held back, meeting Doojoon accidentally after finished the recording. That YoonDoo was complaining about the mission, he was embarrassed. But he succeeds anyway. How about you, love?” Junhyung asked. Quickly, a pout was hanging on Hyunseung’s lips. Junhyung raised his brow.

“It’s tiring! I don’t like it at all.” Hyunseung pouted more. Junhyung smiled and ruffled the blonde hair. “And you’re not there.”

“Aigoo, my princess is tired, eum?” Junhyung said sweetly. Hyunseung huffed.

“You’re not helping.” Hyunseung pouted and sulked. Junhyung raised his brow.

“Seungie.” Hyunseung turned away. Junhyung shook his head. “Babe.” Hyunseung didn’t reply. “Hey, I love to call you that. You’re my princess.”

“I’m not sulking over that.” Hyunseung said and turned to him. Junhyung looked puzzle. Hyunseung opened his arms, calling for his boyfriend’s hug. Junhyung smiled to him.

“Wanna hug?” Hyunseung nodded. Junhyung chuckled and moved. But he didn’t hug Hyunseung, instead picking up his lover in bridal style. Hyunseung gasped to the sudden movement and instinctively wrapped his open arms around Junhyung’s neck. Junhyung just smiled and walked to his room with Hyunseung on his arms. Hyunseung placed his head comfortably to his torso, making Junhyung smiled. He opened the door and walked to the bed. Softly and delicately, Junhyung placed Hyunseung on the bed like Hyunseung is an easily broken glass, full of care. Hyunseung sighed in contentment once his body dipped into the mattress. Junhyung pulled off his coat and placed in on the chair before lay down beside his lover. Hyunseung snuggled closer to Junhyung when the body lay beside him. Junhyung smiled and hugged him tighter, kissing the hair.

“It’s nice.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung exhaled.

“If you’re so tired, let’s catch sleep then.” Junhyung Hyunseung’s back lovingly. Hyunseung pulled back and looked up to Junhyung.

“I still didn’t satisfy with today.” Junhyung raised his brow. Hyunseung reached up one of his hands to Junhyung’s face, playing with the jaw line. “You should actually come with me today. Why they give the mission to me

Please log in to read the full chapter